Team-BHP - A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/33405-tribute-our-beloved-robin-aka-rtech-rip-thread-closed-6.html)

May his soul rest in peace!
and may God give his family the strength to go though this!

It was a very shocking message this afternoon! I just couldn't believe it!

Its hard to come to terms with reality!

God Bless!

My condolences to the Family, May god give family the strength to bear this loss.

Very tragic and shocking. I knew him only from his tbhp posts. It seems only yesterday when he bought his VFR and posted the account of his b'lore to mumbai trip.

May his soul rest in peace.

Got the news from Suman and it gave me goose bumps .... The worst news that Ive heard in a long time and its definitely shaken me like nothing else has !!!

Robin , You will be definitely missed and may your soul RIP !!!

Condolences to his wife and family and may God give them the strength to bear with this unfortunate and saddening loss .

:Frustrati ... I still can't believe it !!!

Truly a sad moment for TBHP. When I first saw the heading of Ajmat's post, I thought it was some kind of a joke and when I opened it.......

My heartfelt condolences to his family.
RIP Robin. We all miss you.

My deep heartfelt condolences to Robin AJA RTech family .... May God give strength to his family.

My heartfelt condolences. May god be with his family. Godspeed dear friend.

Just saw the post,

Its a very sad and tragic incident.

My condolences with the family and friends.

Some say that gods recall those who are beloved to them real soon ....

He is just 29, going by his profile; and here is Rtech's self intro post.

I was looking the threads to which I am subscribed, and suddenly realise that most of the threads I am subscribed to are started by RTech.

Condolences to his family.

I'm shocked. R.I.P RTech.

We will miss you Rtech..R.I.P bro.

He invited me to attend MRF racing championship at coimbatore, went there met him for the first time. As promised, he promptly gave me a press pass and moved on, since he was busy i dint disturb him. But for the next two days he really took care of me very well. He always had a lunch pass for me and played a perfect host. he spoke very little but with poise.

on the final day steer and duboy joined us for lunch and i remember robin taking duboy around the paddock and pit garage and introducing duboy to his favorite driver.

On the way back from the track we drove together on both the days and were discussing various topics. he told me about his plan to upgrade his existing bike. I thought he was very matured at his approach to life.

robin, you are nice man.

it is a very very sad evening for me.

my heartfelt condolence to his family and all the bhpians out here.

tifosi.

This is shocking news.R.I.P Rtech.May your soul rest in peace

its really a shocking news. my hearty condolences.

i never knew him or talked to him.....but always made a point to read his posts...you were a true gentleman...may your soul rest in peace
what you have provided to the community is invaluable