Team-BHP - A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/33405-tribute-our-beloved-robin-aka-rtech-rip-thread-closed-7.html)

RIP Rtech a.k.a Robin,may you rev away to heaven and get to drive even better bikes there.I am taken aback by this news.With rtech permanently going offline from this world we at the team-bhp forum have lost a true auto entusiast,a great DIY guy,biker and racer and last but not the least a team-bhp mod.His VFR atricles and travelogues gave one a true perspective of the bike and would definitely act as benchmark for all other threads to come.It further sadens me that we would never be able to see him online on the forum again and I hence request the mods to make him permanently online on the forums so that he foreover lives on in the forum if not in real life.

My Condolences to the Family. May God give ALL the Strenght to Them to face this Loss.
What a Wonderfull Human Being Robin Was!! He was one of the few whom I gave all my Cars to drive in 2006. What a Soul.
Just back from the hospital. The family will wait for his Father to return and so the last rites will happen only on 25th morning.
Believe me, TBHP and the motoring world has lost a Fantastic Member.

Sad to see this news. We'll be missing an active moderator such as him :(

Dear Mods, Once the final time for the 25th morning is decided, Can youll PLEASE publish it here, with a request for all the members to stand and observe a 2 minute silence and pray for his soul at that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 666606)
Dear Mods, Once the final time for the 25th morning is decided, Can youll PLEASE publish it here, with a request for all the members to stand and observe a 2 minute silence and pray for his soul at that time.

I suggest we put the forum offline for some time as a mark of respect.

this is shocking news. may his soul rest in peace.

Rest in peace, friend.

My prayers are with his family, and his near and dear ones. And with Robin.

Im still too shocked by todays turn of events, I just got back from the Fire temple where you will rest until Tuesday morning.

Seeing your family, especially your wife there keeps bringing tears to my eyes and that of every one of us present there.

You will really be missed

This one is for you Robin:

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybeeeeee
You're gonna be the one that saves meeeee
And after all
You're my wonderwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

I couldn't believe it when dippy called. Terrible news. May your soul rest in peace Robin, you were a good man. May God give his wife and family the strength to get through this.

Drifter

Very sad & shocking news!

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. RIP Robin!

I am speechless. Have been that way since I got to know about this horrid news.
Robin, my friend, I have been told that you are not there amongst us. I have seen it too. I still refuse to believe it!
Wherever you are, my friend, I'm sure you are looking at us.
We will miss you man but you will always be with us, in our hearts and minds.
The funeral will be held at Doongerwadi (Tower of Silence) at Kemps Corner the day after tomorrow i.e. on the 25th. The time, when we come to know of it, will be posted for those who would like to pay him their last respects.
Condolences to his family.

Rest In Peace brother, Rest In Peace

Robin was an elder brother, always watching my back when we rode, puttin up with my amateur queries, looking up stuff for me, amongst a whole lotta other stuff, we shared some great times.

I was with him for the morning ride, and even after the crash he was coping up with the injuries pretty well. Infact none present would believe what has just passed through, as he had a couple of broken bones, but that was about it. Later, he lost the battle through mid-afternoon to internal bleeding, which took everyone by surprise.

The loss to his family, loved ones & the automotive community is a shade above enormous, i really hope everyone can cope with it, as nothing can possibly ever replace Rt.
Brother, you will always be the best person i ever met, and probably will ever meet.

maison.

Thats shocking news....may his soul rest in peace

Its a terrible news that will stick around in the minds of everyone here in the forum. Rest In Peace, Robin.

So long my friend!!!

Some happier times below