Team-BHP - A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/33405-tribute-our-beloved-robin-aka-rtech-rip-thread-closed-8.html)

Indian Motorsports is going to miss you!

Rest in peace, Robeeenn.

RIP Robin. God bless his young family. I'm at a loss of words to say anything more.

i knew him only as a moderator and still got tears.My heart flet condolences to his family and relatives.

Just got to know this terrible news and I'm at loss of words. Robin, rest in peace my dear friend. We will miss you alot.

Just returned from Doongerwadi.Yet cannot believe he is no more. As mentioned funeral will take place on Tuesday morning at the Towers of Silence Kemps Corner. Exact time is not yet known and once confirmed will post it.

Rest in Peace my friend. May God give Farnaaz strength to cope with the tragic loss.

Viper

Rest in Peace Dear Robin

If someone from t-bhp goes to the funeral, please convey the wishes of 10,000 people.

Didnt know him personally, but RTech sure was one of the prime contributors to this forum, one of the few bikers and brought in a lot of experience and ever ready to share it. His ARTICLE: How to Buy and live with a Superbike in India was probably one of the most fwded and shared topics on this forum.

Such news is always unpleasant, and in this case much worse. I pray to the Almighty to let his family grieve and recover as strongly and well as they can. Such wounds rarely heal completely, but coming to terms with them is the best we can pray for.

RIP RTech. You are mourned by many, and shall live on around here.

I still dont believe that this thing has actually happen. The news hit me like a punch, I was shocked and remained unmoved for few minutes. He was a very good, genuine human being.

This is a great loss to the family and Team-Bhp. Rtech is irreplaceable.
God please give strength to his wife and family to face this disastrous situation.

RIP Rt.

Its hard to believe.

Very sad to hear this. May his soul rest in peace. Can someone let us know how exactly did it happen?

One of the darkest days on team bhp. The man had a passion for life and motorsports and had a vision for the sport in India. Was an honest and straight forward guy...a true gentleman. All I can say is...god is not fair.

My hearfelt condolences to his family and relatives.
RIP Rtech.

This is very sad news. My deepest condolences to Robin's wife and family.

Rest in peace dear friend! This community shall miss you.. God bless his family and close friends..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower (Post 666652)
One of the darkest days on team bhp. The man had a passion for life and motorsports and had a vision for the sport in India. Was an honest and straight forward guy...a true gentleman. All I can say is...god is not fair.

Absolutely correct, He could have done much more professionally, BUT, he stuck to his Passion and remained in the autoworld and worked with MAI !!
My son-in-law happens to have grown with him thru 9 years of schooling at Cathedral, in the same class