Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2008, 10:00   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Mods, is there a problem in the Classifieds section ? Noticed the problem when I tried to navigate back from Classifieds to "Team-BHP Garage". The page remains on the last opened link on Classifieds.

I have tried to go to Team-BHP Garage from other sections like User CP, Calendar, etc - & it works fine.

Is any one else seeing this problem ?

Last edited by condor : 8th February 2008 at 10:09.
Old 8th February 2008, 10:38   #47
Senior - BHPian

@Rehaan I am using the standard blue skin.
Old 8th February 2008, 10:53   #48
BHPian

Congratulations tbhp. Excellent news. I can now navigate pages pretty quickly and the search is fast.
Old 8th February 2008, 11:16   #49
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Mods, is there a problem in the Classifieds section ? Noticed the problem when I tried to navigate back from Classifieds to "Team-BHP Garage". The page remains on the last opened link on Classifieds.

I have tried to go to Team-BHP Garage from other sections like User CP, Calendar, etc - & it works fine.

Just tried and works alright for me. When in the classifieds, you will see the standard forum navbar on top. Just click on BHP Garage!
Old 8th February 2008, 20:12   #50
Senior - BHPian

I know this is the suggestions thread, but I couldnt find any other section to place my feedback.

The new look marketplace is absolutely splendid.

Note - Have moved your post to appropriate thread

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th February 2008 at 22:04. Reason: man..you ice guys really get lost on the rest of the forum dont you :p
Old 8th February 2008, 21:19   #51
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
One question is i am not able to open the link for smilies. Seems to have disappeared after the update
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
@Rehaan I am using the standard blue skin.
Maddy,

I use the same skin (as does 60%+ of TBHP) and i am not facing the same problem... infact all these smileys are staring me in the face right now as i type this in the advanced editor. >>>>

And also when i click [More] it opens up fine.

This might be a problem with your browser / pop-up blocker? / or is anyone else facing the same problem?

cya
R
Old 8th February 2008, 21:56   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
]GTO : When in the classifieds, you will see the standard forum navbar on top. Just click on BHP Garage!
Still have the same problem.

I went to Classifieds, clicked on the Original Skoda Alloys advt, and the ad displays. So far so good. Now, I click on "BHP Garage", but still see the alloys.

Also, from the Classifieds home page, I hit the "BHP Garage" linky. I get this error msg (second time today - encountered a similar error in the morning too):

Warning: main(/usr/www/users/rushabh/forum/classifieds/vbpicgallery.php) [[COLOR=#0000ff]function.main[/COLOR]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/rushabh/forum/vbseo.php on line 881

Fatal error: main() [[COLOR=#0000ff]function.require[/COLOR]]: Failed opening required '/usr/www/users/rushabh/forum/classifieds/vbpicgallery.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/www/users/rushabh/forum/vbseo.php on line 881

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th February 2008 at 22:04. Reason: formatting
Old 9th February 2008, 05:27   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
The new look marketplace is absolutely splendid.
I agree. I think I've made a purchase already!
Old 9th February 2008, 12:44   #54
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Upgrade is welcome, however one question to GTO-When I click on classifieds, it comes up but in order to go back to main page, I have to click on back button on the browser. The Team-BHP has no option, on which I can click to go back to main forum.
I hope I am making myself clear on this.
A forum link has been added to the classifieds menubar. Look on the top left, right above the Classified Rules. You will see a link titled "Forum".

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

Aha, now I got what you were trying to say. Thanks for pointing this problem out. We will have it sorted very shortly.
Old 9th February 2008, 13:30   #55
Senior - BHPian

Ok rehaan i got it. I used to always use the quick post option. Never looked at this advanced version . Thanks oops and here is one
Old 9th February 2008, 22:56   #56
Senior - BHPian

First of all let me congratulate you on this fantastic upgrade. I just love the similar threads listing at the bottom and great choice of skins.

Ok since we're talking about suggestions a couple of them from my side.

1. We need to rework some of the smilies. You can see a small outline of white when viewed in the darker skins. I just love the yellow skin. Very easy to read and black is my favourite colour.
2. Can we make the quick reply box a little bigger. For long posts I need to scroll up and down to do a spell check.
3. On the darker skins can we make the unread posts that show up in bold use a slighlty bigger font size as well as continue to be bold.

Last edited by vikram_d : 9th February 2008 at 23:07.
Old 9th February 2008, 23:25   #57
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
1. We need to rework some of the smilies. You can see a small outline of white when viewed in the darker skins. I just love the yellow skin. Very easy to read and black is my favourite colour.
2. Can we make the quick reply box a little bigger. For long posts I need to scroll up and down to do a spell check.
3. On the darker skins can we make the unread posts that show up in bold use a slighlty bigger font size as well as continue to be bold.
Great suggestions.

1. Yes i have noticed that as well. Will look into it.
2. Yes. The box is very narrow on all the skins except Centra & Std. Blue.
3. Ah, it does show up in bold, but i guess in hallowYellow it is the hardest to see. (I can see the bold fine in all the other skins).

These will be looked into.
cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th February 2008 at 23:33.
Old 9th February 2008, 23:45   #58
Senior - BHPian

It is in bold but a little difficult to read. Hence I suggested the slightly bigger font size along with it continuing to be on bold.
Old 11th February 2008, 16:20   #59
GTO
Team-BHP Support

vikram,

For now, I suggest you click the "go advanced" reply box.
Old 11th February 2008, 17:14   #60
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
It is in bold but a little difficult to read. Hence I suggested the slightly bigger font size along with it continuing to be on bold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
vikram,

For now, I suggest you click the "go advanced" reply box.
Actuallly you just have to click the tiny double arrow on the top right of the quick reply box

Last edited by tsk1979 : 11th February 2008 at 17:18.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks