Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2008, 20:23   #16
BHPian

New Delhi hit by blasts

It seems new delhi has been hit by blasts 5 blasts so far and 10 dead 90 injured - Connaught place, karol bagh, etc, hit!!
Hope all bhpians are safe and suggest everyone stay inside till things settle down!!
Old 13th September 2008, 20:32   #17
Senior - BHPian

Everyone,

please be careful!

Where are we heading to!!!

EDIT: Does this needs to be merged with http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-diwali-3.html thread? Same topic discussed; just that it started @ 2005 and now continuing.

Last edited by HappyWheels : 13th September 2008 at 20:35.
Old 13th September 2008, 20:38   #18
BHPian

Hope all Team-BHPians and their friends and families are safe. These guys are really sick to be doing this.

According to latest news on NDTV, 5 blasts, 18 dead and 2 live bombs identifed and are being defused.

Hope there are no more.

Rajan
Old 13th September 2008, 20:46   #19
Senior - BHPian

I am So thankful to GOD today. I was outside GK-1 M Block Market entering the Market when the Blast took place. A ten minute difference and possibly i would have been at the Blast Site.

One of my friends Mom was at CP and apparently got hurt. She is fine though, no major injuries. I hope all the other Delhi/NCR TBhpians are fine!!!
Old 13th September 2008, 21:01   #20
Senior - BHPian

OH NO!!! Not another. Hope all the t-bhpians and their loved ones are safe and sound.

Looks like the Govt has to bring in more stricter terror policy which they are dilly dallying from a long time. IMO, we need to immly seal the borders and stop all the bus / train services. Innocent people have been killed due to negligence of some politicians.

As of now 20 dead, 92 injured and huge property loss. CNN IBN is informing that terrorists have informed while interrogation that they intend to bomb BAD (Bangalore/Ahmedabad/Delhi). Bangalore and Ahmedabad was carried out earlier and now Delhi. The tv channel is also informing that Chennai is also on the radar of terrorists. Guys, be careful...

Last edited by snaronikar : 13th September 2008 at 21:05.
Old 13th September 2008, 21:04   #21
BHPian

hoping all our friends in delhi are safe.
praying for all the injured and families who may have lost a loved one

Pota needs to be brought back.! and the people behing this need to be sentenced to death
Old 13th September 2008, 21:11   #22
BHPian

Prayers for everyone's safety.
Things are getting worse day by day!
Old 13th September 2008, 21:26   #23
Senior - BHPian

Have you ever heard our police commissioner, Y.S. dhadwal speaking at a press conference? Such a CARELESS attitude about safety of us Delhittes.. Time for a serious thought! May be they should bring the Queen of reforms, Kiran Bedi as his replacement. Crime is increasing day by day..
Old 13th September 2008, 21:29   #24
Senior - BHPian

i just hope everyone's ok.all the delhi members please post up.
its high time these stupid police and intelligence agencies get up from their sleep and start working for real.
may the souls of the dead rest in peace.we can't even imagine how their families are coping to this loss.
Old 13th September 2008, 21:38   #25
Senior - BHPian

I'm fine. Was on my way to GK 1 when this happened. Probably just 5 minutes before I reached. Had to turn back cause there was a sudden jam and the traffic was taking a U-turn.

From what i gather, of the 3 sites GK1 M block was better prepared to deal with the aftermath. Apparently the PA system helped disperse the crowd before the second bomb could cause any fatality.

Delhi folks, please drop in a line thats all well.

Last edited by manveet : 13th September 2008 at 21:43.
Old 13th September 2008, 21:58   #26
BHPian

luckily was at home when this took place...Gosh i really dont know when this act of terror is going to end...it has to stop somewhere!
my heart goes for those and their families who have been afftected by this.
Old 13th September 2008, 22:05   #27
BHPian

Thankfully i was also at my home today and thank god everyone is safe at my end..A bunch of my friends had gone to pallika bazaar(connaught place)today and they asked me to come along with them but i refused.While they were in connaught place they heard the blast and got all tensed and stuff..They tried searching for an auto but everyone was refusing but finally they managed a cab at a very high price and managed to reach home safely.
Old 13th September 2008, 22:17   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
..dreadfully terrorising you for your sins
Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility for blasts
I don't understand who are they to 'punish' us for our sins. If they want something, why don't they come out in public? So cowardly these people.
Old 13th September 2008, 22:20   #29
Senior - BHPian

Now all the ministers are givng statements on tv channels that they will fight these people. When will these people stop making these kind of bhashans and act. My heart goes to the people and their families who lost their loved ones. May their souls rest in peace.
Old 13th September 2008, 22:40   #30
aZa
Senior - BHPian

This is real shocking, i was on my way to a friends place via GK1 but then my friends informed me about the blasts and i canceled my visit.

This is a Real SAD day. i hope everyone from delhi is safe.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks