Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2008, 01:47   #226
Senior - BHPian

Let me know if the JBL speakers are still "ON" may be i can give it to my watchman as my old set of typhoon speakers with him are all gone and he is crazy for bollywood music i even sourced him by 20inch TV, a LG DVD player and my kinetic marvel now all my works of here and there are taken care by him hehehehehe
Old 16th May 2008, 01:50   #227
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
Let me know if the JBL speakers are still "ON" may be i can give it to my watchman as my old set of typhoon speakers with him are all gone and he is crazy for bollywood music i even sourced him by 20inch TV, a LG DVD player and my kinetic marvel now all my works of here and there are taken care by him hehehehehe
Like I said, they dont go loud enough when I connect them to my ipod but they used to be much louder when connected to the computer. I have no idea why they dont work with anything else.

+ a Hindi to English and English to Hindi Dictionary and a couple of regular dictionarys. I feel a bit foolish offering to give away things like this but then you never know when someone might need somthing like this.

Last edited by khanak : 16th May 2008 at 02:04.
Old 16th May 2008, 07:32   #228
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
khanak : Add a tonne of old tapes to that.
The tapes, please. Have PM'ed you.
Old 16th May 2008, 08:59   #229
BHPian

@ Khanak : Have PMed you for some old auot mags, the JBL speakers and also the Hindi-English : English -Hindi disctionary is thats okay by you.

Have a housemaid from native TN and Hindi is as alien to her as Native Spanish is to me. These might certainly help.

Cheers buddy.

PS : Have Pm'ed you my contacts and I can have the stuff collected over the weekend - if alrite with you.
Old 16th May 2008, 11:03   #230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Got approx. a liter (or less) of engine oil.

Shell 20W50.

Anyone who needs it, let me know.
Can you get it while coming to bangalore, will meet you in malleswaram and collect it..
Old 16th May 2008, 13:12   #231
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
Can you get it while coming to bangalore, will meet you in malleswaram and collect it..
Sure dude.

Next trip to blore is quite far away. In case someone is coming down from blore (trackday for instance) will send it through them.
Old 16th May 2008, 13:37   #232
BHPian

I know it's not a request thread but I need something very badly and am not able to get it anywhere in Delhi.

Do any of you have a Palm Treo data cable (is there a different cable for 750, or all Palms use same cable?), or know where can I get it in India?

Cheers

Nitin
Old 16th May 2008, 14:00   #233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer View Post
I know it's not a request thread but I need something very badly and am not able to get it anywhere in Delhi.

Do any of you have a Palm Treo data cable (is there a different cable for 750, or all Palms use same cable?), or know where can I get it in India?

Cheers

Nitin
Try any Airtel shop that sells phones as well. I think the Palm Treo is being sold in India officially through Airtel.

Else, Nehru Place and Palika are the usual suspects
Old 16th May 2008, 14:04   #234
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Sure dude.

Next trip to blore is quite far away. In case someone is coming down from blore (trackday for instance) will send it through them.
I can wait adi, not in a hurry just drop in a pm before leaving..
Old 16th May 2008, 14:46   #235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Try any Airtel shop that sells phones as well. I think the Palm Treo is being sold in India officially through Airtel.

Else, Nehru Place and Palika are the usual suspects
I have tried in Nehru Place and Gaffar market, couldn't find it. There aren't any mobile shops in Palika AFAIK.

AirTel shops are a good idea, will try it this week-end.

Thanx

Nitin
Old 16th May 2008, 15:21   #236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have tried in Nehru Place and Gaffar market, couldn't find it. There aren't any mobile shops in Palika AFAIK.

AirTel shops are a good idea, will try it this week-end.

Thanx

Nitin
If that does not help, PM FlyingBong. He works for Bharti. He may be able to help.
Old 17th May 2008, 17:51   #237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Cheers

Nitin

you have more chances of finding in palika than gaffar mkt.

There is a shop in palika from where a friend bought a Palm Treo 600 (3 years back) I dont know the shop number but the name of the shop is Max Electronics and the name of the guy is Hemant.
Old 19th May 2008, 07:26   #238
BHPian

I have a amp wiring kit that is up for grabs. Include power cable and speaker wires. It is supposedly an earthquake 4 guage but the speaker wires say "BOSS" on them, so I'm not so sure. It only been used for a few months so if anyone is interested, drop me a PM. Shipping if necessary is to your account. If you are in the same city, we can work something out.

Cheers!
Old 1st June 2008, 11:41   #239
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
Hey, you gifted me 20w50 engine oil long time back...now you need the Shell 20w50?
Old 10th June 2008, 01:26   #240

giving away IIT JEE prep study material

hey guys ... i know its kinda "different" but it worth a shot....

i was cleaning my lib and found out that i still had some iit jee study material - books , test series ,etc - they are from one of the reputed coaching institutes .... lying around .... my help someone

any takers???

will have to be picked from my place in NOIDA

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks