Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2017, 22:04   #3301
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Hi,
I have a few replacement heads of oral b cross action power(soft) tooth brush,if anyone is interested, i am put up at jayanagar 7th block Bangalore,please let me know.
Regards,
Chetan
Old 15th April 2017, 22:45   #3302
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan5678 View Post
Hi,
I have a few replacement heads of oral b cross action power(soft) tooth brush,if anyone is interested, i am put up at jayanagar 7th block Bangalore,please let me know.
Regards,
Chetan
Are these the circular heads or regular toothbrush shaped ones? I had got an oral B toothbrush from Germany and I realised that the heads available in India were of a different shape and mount. If these are the circular ones then please reserve them for me. I had imported a few heads and now seem to be requiring new ones.

Thanks in advance
Old 16th April 2017, 07:18   #3303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Are these the circular heads or regular toothbrush shaped ones? I had got an oral B toothbrush from Germany and I realised that the heads available in India were of a different shape and mount. If these are the circular ones then please reserve them for me. I had imported a few heads and now seem to be requiring new ones.

Thanks in advance
Hi Sir,
Sorry,these are not the circular ones,this has one circular head and the rest looks like normal toothbrush.
Regards,
chetan
Old 16th April 2017, 11:48   #3304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya Janvekar View Post
I have the following to give away :

Tata Genuine Accessory Car Cover to Tata Nano ( Pickup from Kharghar Navi Mumbai or near about )

Silicon Key Cover for Zest / Bolt etc. ( Can be couriered )
Is the silicon key cover still available?..if so I need it..I stay in bangalore
Thanks in advance
Old 17th April 2017, 14:48   #3305
Distinguished - BHPian

RICOH 50mm prime lens, lying idle for over 3 years but no fungus / dust inside the lens. I couldn't check the function as the body with kit lens was sold long back. I couldn't locate the front and back covers either.
Pick-up from Mahindra World City preferred.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20170417_143902.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20170417_143911.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20170417_143921.jpg
Old 17th April 2017, 14:55   #3306
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
RICOH 50mm prime lens, lying idle for over 3 years but no fungus / dust inside the lens. I couldn't check the function as the body with kit lens was sold long back. I couldn't locate the front and back covers either.
Pick-up from Mahindra World City preferred.

Attachment 1630309

Attachment 1630310

Attachment 1630311
Can i have it?

I am in Bangalore and am ready to pay the shipping charges.
Old 17th April 2017, 15:00   #3307
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzz View Post
Can i have it?

I am in Bangalore and am ready to pay the shipping charges.
Sure.
Sent you a PM, please check.
Old 17th April 2017, 20:23   #3308
BHPian

Have this Jet Sprayer car/ bike cleaner to give away. Pick-up only, from Kothrud in Pune. I believe it has all the apparatus required and is in usable condition. I never used it.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-whatsapp-image-20170416-10.00.05.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-whatsapp-image-20170416-10.00.06.jpeg  

Old 18th April 2017, 08:21   #3309
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post
Have this Jet Sprayer car/ bike cleaner to give away. Pick-up only, from Kothrud in Pune. I believe it has all the apparatus required and is in usable condition. I never used it.

Can you please reserve this for me.
Old 18th April 2017, 10:04   #3310
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post
If it's not already reserved, can you reserve it for me? I am from Pune, can pick it from your place
Old 18th April 2017, 10:21   #3311
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya Janvekar View Post
I have the following to give away :

Tata Genuine Accessory Car Cover to Tata Nano ( Pickup from Kharghar Navi Mumbai or near about )
Is the Cover still available, if so request you to courier to Pune. I'll bear the cosr of teh logistics. Do let me know.
Old 18th April 2017, 11:43   #3312
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutoos View Post
Is the Cover still available, if so request you to courier to Pune. I'll bear the cosr of teh logistics. Do let me know.
Ameya has reserved this for me, will be picking up from him next weekend. Will let you know if there are any changes.
Old 18th April 2017, 12:12   #3313
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
RICOH 50mm prime lens, lying idle for over 3 years but no fungus / dust inside the lens.
Consider me next in queue if it is available somehow!
Old 18th April 2017, 13:10   #3314
Team-BHP Support

NETGEAR N300 WiFi ROUTER. MODEL - WNR2000v5

Pickup from Indiranagar Defence Colony. If anybody's interested please pm me.
I'll go out of town by coming Thursday and back only on Monday.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-router.jpg
Old 18th April 2017, 13:20   #3315
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
NETGEAR N300 WiFi ROUTER. MODEL - WNR2000v5

Pickup from Indiranagar Defence Colony. If anybody's interested please pm me.
I'll go out of town by coming Thursday and back only on Monday.

Attachment 1630563
Please reserve this for me. I can collect it from you before thursday.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks