Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2005, 19:36   #16
Team-BHP Support

driver updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head
I'm having installation issues. I'm facing a DirectX problem, says the system should run 9.0C or higher. Doesn' t the demo include 9.0c? I tried installing that didn't work.
which display card are you using? you might have to download the latest drivers for it from the manufacturer's website.
similar thing had happened to me. worked fine after updating the drivers.
Old 16th November 2005, 19:54   #17
Senior - BHPian

Ok problem solved. It was a glitch in the demo I got. Just had to decompress a file, and everything works fine.

The game is alright though. Still not as good as NFS:PU I say. The movement is too sensitive, I haven't found a way to turn the keyboard sensitivity down a few notches, so maybe thats why.

These EA guys have taken a lot to wings and garish decals, so that puts me off. They do have a few surprises like the Cayman S, so that a plus. The cops are really aggressive, one mistake and you'd be pretty sure busted.
Old 16th November 2005, 20:14   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Waiting for it to come out on PS2.
that would be awesome.
Old 16th November 2005, 20:48   #19
Senior - BHPian

That definately is gonna be up there on my games list. Can't wait to get my hands on the game, and start racing!!
Old 17th November 2005, 14:56   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Waiting for it to come out on PS2.
that would be awesome.
It's already out - but just not in India officially. See if you can hook it up from outside. Or if you have the dough (and the determination), get it from CD-WOW for 34 pounds (Rs. 2700), free shipping worldwide. Click here for CD-WOW's NFS Most Wanted

- Aalaap
Old 18th November 2005, 12:37   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Aalaap, I did download the demo, but I'm having installation issues. I'm facing a DirectX problem, says the system should run 9.0C or higher. Doesn' t the demo include 9.0c? I tried installing that didn't work. Did you face the same issue? Help....
My system is usually always up-to-date with all the patches and upgrades to crucial system software components like DirectX, so I rarely face any such issues. Anyway, I'm just waiting for the PS2 version to arrive so I can sit in front of my TV and go flee from teh cops with glee!

- Aalaap
Old 18th November 2005, 19:05   #22
Team-BHP Support

downloaded the demo a few days back . . .

manson.
Old 19th November 2005, 02:37   #23
Senior - BHPian

im getting the game mostly tomorrow...lets see how good it really is .

Rev
Old 1st December 2005, 22:42   #24
BHPian

i already completed 17% and i got the cd for 40 bucks its very cheap for play station 2 at alfa lol

anyways i love this game most of the time i play for bounty only
Old 1st December 2005, 22:52   #25
Senior - BHPian

he i am downloading the game for my PS2...im planning to burn it on the DVD..i think i need a program to crack the game ..does anyone know hwich one it is ???
Old 2nd December 2005, 01:04   #26
BHPian

well well well..............Just came to Dubai...saw a copy picked it up......they have 1 for PSP and PS2.....picked up the PC version....will come back home on Sunday and will try it on
Old 3rd December 2005, 00:32   #27
Senior - BHPian

Played the game on my PS2 yesterday and well to say the least came away very disappointed with the graphics. I thought everything was too grainy and coarse. There is also absolutely no sensation of speed and the handling is not very convincing too.

Thing is after playing GT4 I compare every game to it and rate accordingly and to be very frank against GT4 for quality NFS MW stands nowhere. The concept is very appealing and I remember playing & loving the earlier PC version but this one is only a so-so effort.
Old 3rd December 2005, 15:29   #28
BHPian

guys..most wanted rocks..i got it a week ago..its cool..graphics are awsome.nice cars.they hav new cars which are nt in underground-2 bmw m3,merc slr,lambo etc.there is a career mode called black list its good.there are intresting events like time trail.
Old 3rd December 2005, 15:36   #29
BHPian

Hi Guys,
I am a major fan of NFS. I had downloaded the demo version of NFS MW. I enjoyed the police chase and the races. Since it is a demo version the black list mode was not unlocked but it sounds like a cool concept. Where you join an elite gp based on your skills. The graphics are realistic but somehow i felt it lacks the charm that NFS U2 carried. Will have to wait for a crack to unlock the game completely. May be i would change my mind then.
Old 3rd December 2005, 15:45   #30
BHPian

you cant crack a demo version.it does nt have anything.except a few cars.so i say go buy one.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks