Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2005, 21:29   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_rod
Hey guys please tell can we ride a non geared bike like a kinetic when we are 16 coz thats what i heard!!
p.s i know its off topic sorry!

Yes, I believe you can drive a non-geared motorcycle after 16. Though theres some upper limit on the vehicle capacity (CC) or so. I dont recollect the exact details.
Old 9th July 2005, 23:05   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haque
Yes, I believe you can drive a non-geared motorcycle after 16. Though theres some upper limit on the vehicle capacity (CC) or so. I dont recollect the exact details.
yes that is 50cc and below and there is no ungeared vehicle available in india that is below 50cc except the mopeds from TVS.even the Bajaj sunny in 60cc.
Old 9th July 2005, 23:26   #48
BHPian

merve..I think Bajaj Sunny is the ONLY below 50cc in Indian 2 wheeler market.
I had got myself a below 50cc/non-geared 2 wheeler license when I was 16,and after doing research,came to know the Sunny was my only option..
But then some people told me the TVS Scooty was 60cc moped,and the cops don't know much about the engine capacity..I never had a problem with cops questioning about Scooty engine capacity through those 2 years,from 16 yrs to 18yrs,when I finally got a CBZ and Esteem !
Currently,Scooty isn't available at all in the 60cc engine models..they have upgraded to 75cc if I'm not mistaken.
As for this thread topic - I would certainly check whether there are any casualties,and accordingly,if minor,will treat it on the spot (I'm a final year medical student..so,helps ! )
If anything major,will surely take the injured to nearest medical care facility..Human Life is THE most valuable thing around..

Suraj

Last edited by srasania : 9th July 2005 at 23:31.
Old 9th July 2005, 23:32   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
merve..I think Bajaj Sunny is the ONLY below 50cc in Indian 2 wheeler market.
Sunny Zip was 60cc
& normal Sunny was discountinued after few months of launching Zip

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks