Team-BHP - Which watch do you own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which watch do you own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5927-watch-do-you-own-89.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me-hul (Post 2732146)
The 2nd one is lovely. Could you share the model details?

Quote:

Originally Posted by promit (Post 2732200)
I have a very similar watch. It's a casio edifice, not sure about the model number. I have the box i can check it out if you want. It has a chronograph,the date, a start/stop and reset button for the timer. I picked it up last year during my class 12 board exams from shoppers stop. it was 7999, but there was a 10% discount. so effectively 7200 it was. It looks much better than it does in pictures. Its a bit heavy though!

Attachment 909656

EF-524SP . With carbon fibre dial :)

Hi,
My Collection : Timex Fast Track, Citizen Eco Drive and Tissot Touch. Timex was a gift from Credit card point collection. Rest two i bought from UK, couple of years back. Attaching the pic of Tissot.

Two New masterpieces I own ;-) posting after a long ...

1) Citizen Eco Drive (Brought 6 Months BAck)
2) Mont Blanc (Brought Recently) Now my collection of accessories are complete... With a belt & pen.
Which watch do you own?-my-mb.jpg

3) Tag grand carrera (Brought in 2010) Sorry for the pic this is the only which I got ;-( if time permits will upload and click few more.. this is the one from the day when I brought it.. in early 2010
Which watch do you own?-dscn2032.jpg

Hey, I was looking to buy an automatic watch in Mumbai. But the brand and choice is limited. I liked quite a few Seiko watches but the price in online shops are way more than what it retails in outdoor. Somebody please suggest me a good automatic watch in under 10k budget.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by samy3660 (Post 2743257)
Hey, I was looking to buy an automatic watch in Mumbai. But the brand and choice is limited. I liked quite a few Seiko watches but the price in online shops are way more than what it retails in outdoor. Somebody please suggest me a good automatic watch in under 10k budget.

Thanks

Check out the 2 categories [Seiko 5 & Seiko 5 Sports] at this link: SEIKO 5 | SEIKO WATCH India Pvt. Ltd.

There are quite a few decent automatic watches in your budget there.

Cheers,
Vikram

You can also look at HMT automatics. Not everybody likes their plain designs but they run on Citizen movements and are pretty reliable and cheap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samy3660 (Post 2743257)

Thanks

Seiko 5 has many options in the range of < Rs 10,000. I bought mine for Rs 5,750/-. It is in this thread.

Using a Tissot Chronograph at the moment along with a Garmin Forerunner 610

Quote:

Originally Posted by architect (Post 2743568)
Seiko 5 has many options in the range of < Rs 10,000. I bought mine for Rs 5,750/-. It is in this thread.

Thanks buddy whats the model no of your watch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by architect (Post 2582579)
So, finally friends, here it is:

A Seiko 5 series mechanical movement watch with automatic winding. It is a little heavy and a little thicker than I would have liked, but I like it's looks and fit-and-finish (including that of the strap). I also love the glass back.

Retailed at a price of Rs 5,750/- in the Seiko Authorised dealership at Khan Market.

There you are! Click on the arrow to see the pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by architect (Post 2744795)
There you are! Click on the arrow to see the pictures.

Buddy I have seen that pic of your watch and its beautiful, I want to know the model no. it is not mentioned in that post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samy3660 (Post 2745436)
Buddy I have seen that pic of your watch and its beautiful, I want to know the model no. it is not mentioned in that post.

Model number is Seiko 5 St. Steel 7S26-02. It came with one year of International Warranty and one year of Service Warranty in India for the second year.

I have finalized with a casio edifice model. The casio dealer is offering 5% discount but if i buy it from watchkart.com, i will be getting 10% discount. I am not getting any positive response regarding the online purchase.Do not know what to do?

I just picked this little beauty up, I was not planning to buy a new watch but got information from Ethos that 2000 points in my account were about to be get expired so decided to see if anything was available

Had seen this one last year - its simple , basic but it really caught my eye last time as well so decided to go ahead.

MRP was approx 6000 less 2000 Rupees (i.e 2000 points)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPARKled (Post 1562992)
I own the following

Seamaster Planet Ocean : 2201.50
Omega Seamaster Bond: 2531.80

Love both of them. Wll be adding a Speedy soon when funds permit.

Nice collection SPARKled. What are the numbers you've added after the model names. How old is the Bond watch? The movie was somewhere in the early nineties right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1563384)
actually thats exactly what prompted my own splurge on that particular product - as worn by Pierce Brosnan playing the man himself in several of those superbrill movies.

only trouble is that the "off-the-shelf" version doesnt come loaded with quite as many goodies as the fictional/ movie version-what say

Shankar not yet gone through the whole thread, so looking forward to seeing your collection as I go forward.