Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2005, 13:13   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmourOfGod
, as I have said in an earlier post even if you want to hate him you will eventually tend to like him!
I wonder when thats going to happen...I've been hating him for about 10 years now (yeah, quite a few years BEFORE my Accent).

Last edited by Steeroid : 27th November 2005 at 13:15.
Old 1st December 2005, 23:17   #77
Senior - BHPian

Heres another interesting JC article I found. http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=2284652005 . Besides, in a recent survey, men prefer to have Clarkson as their driving companion rather than Angelina Jolie.

Last edited by sajo : 1st December 2005 at 23:19.
Old 23rd December 2005, 09:25   #78
Senior - BHPian

Top 10: Greatest-ever Jeremy Clarkson moments

Hehe, found this while browsing

"The presenter said the new Mini should be made into a quintessentially German car with the addition of trafficators that mimicked Nazi salutes, a sat-nav system that directed the driver to invade Poland and a fan belt that lasted 10,000 years. Love him or loathe him (and you can declare your vote on this matter at the bottom of the page), motormouth Jeremy is impossible to ignore. He has been blamed for all manner of things from the demise of MG-Rover, the sales failure of the Vauxhall Vectra, through to the slump in jeans sales in the 90s. But occasionally his caustic sense of humour and determination not to suffer fools means Jezza often finds himself at the centre of a storm of controversy. Here is our round up of the more outrageous Clarkson moments - don't forget to place your vote below"

http://cars.msn.co.uk/carnews/ttclar...05/Default.asp

Read this Wagon R fans "Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like "unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite"

Missed shots! :( http://cars.msn.co.uk/carnews/clarksonoct05/

Last edited by jkdas : 23rd December 2005 at 09:34.
Old 23rd December 2005, 11:58   #79
BHPian

the guy hates american cars, and he gets a ford gt. always making fun of the hamster. and how come he wins all the races with the other two???
Old 23rd December 2005, 13:51   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdfreak
the guy hates american cars, and he gets a ford gt. always making fun of the hamster. and how come he wins all the races with the other two???
He gave it back and made a big fuzz about it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks