Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2006, 14:12   #31
Senior - BHPian

UPDATE

I just recieved a reply from A. Saleem, DCP Traffic East.

Drifter

Quote:
Kindly refer to your e-mail dated 09/05/06. This is to inform you that, explanation has been called from A.C.P. Traffic East, M.Krishnamurthy for jumping Red Light at Prof. A.M.Dharmalingam Circleon 03/05/06. Appropriate action will be initiated once explanation is received.

Thanking you,

M.A.Saleem, IPS.,

D.C.P. Traffic East

Bangalore City
Old 13th May 2006, 17:54   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter
UPDATE

Drifter
Not bad. I hope they really take some action against this guy, but I doubt anything much is going to happen. i hope i am wrong
Old 13th May 2006, 18:47   #33
BHPian

@ Navin " also a good incident happened with my lawyer friend who was stopped for "alledgely" jumping the red light. he took the challan and challenged it in the court. summons were sent 2 the cop who issued the challan 2 b present in the court for the next hearing. my friend has not gone to the hearings since then and the hearing has been deferred 4 times. every time the cop has 2 b present (losing thousands of rupees of greasing they earn daily). last heard he called upon my friend and even offered 5k to finish the case so that he can go to his duty and not come 2 the court losing precious "greasing" time on the field."

A few days back, I ahd to park in a no parking zone outside the Airtel Office in Okhla..Pathetic cellular company has pathetic setup for parking...all their own employees take up the parking and to add more woe..they have placed security guards on the road so as to guide you all the way to the other stretch and walk down...The problem was my friend has a HR-26 esteem and he walked into airtel while I was sitting in his place.
Now a cop comes up and asks me to step out and show me papers and all.. tell him , its not my car so My friend will come and show him the papers..! He tells me to get out of the car if its not mine else he will have me arrested..Now I got so pissed, I call my friend ask him to come and in the mean time I tell his cop to call his superior or I call the PCR for him harrasing me unecessarily, he calls his boss..! Who asks for my license,,I show it him, and he snatches it from my hand..and keeps it in his pocket and says ab batao..! I was like You can't keep my licence and I have'nt done anything...! He says say sorry to the cop and pay us 200 bucks...I told him keep the license as long as the PCR is not here...! What he then does is very nice...He throws my license back on my face and writes us a challan for 100 for No Parking...I tell him I will contest this in court..So he says fine then he will have the car impounded till the court does not release it...
My friend did pay the challan, I agree we were at fault to park in a No Parking Road, But there were 20 more cars along and No one else..
So next time Should I happen to challange a challan, is the car impounded or what..!
I really have a good equation with cops, not the wrong doings type..When we were in college, Some cops on beat used to stop by and see us practice our dramatics...and ask for a smoke sometimes..!
Just the worst cops in delhi are the Traffic ones
Old 13th May 2006, 20:44   #34
Bob
BHPian

you have done it.

Quote:
UPDATE

Drifter
hi Drifter

that's excellent move you have make.

even very nice to hear that mr.M.A.Saleem, IPS. has taken the action against that **** fellow.

bravo !

thanx . . .BOB
Old 13th May 2006, 22:09   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
hi Drifter

that's excellent move you have make.

even very nice to hear that mr.M.A.Saleem, IPS. has taken the action against that **** fellow.

bravo !

thanx . . .BOB
B**L S**T ... Sorry Bob....

Quote:
Kindly refer to your e-mail dated 09/05/06. This is to inform you that, explanation has been called from A.C.P. Traffic East, M.Krishnamurthy for jumping Red Light at Prof. A.M.Dharmalingam Circleon 03/05/06. Appropriate action will be initiated once explanation is received.
HE has been asked for an explanation.. he will give one saying he was chasing a so called "offender" .... and the entire thing will get swept under some lousy carpet... and you will not even get to know about it!! -- END OF STORY!

Appropriate Action Indeed!!...

I have a intense dislike (bordering on hatred) for these goonda's in uniform.... and before I get flamed .. I have my reasons for saying so... Have not me a single honest cop till date - and dont intend to change my opinion till I actually meet one!
Old 13th May 2006, 23:09   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
HE has been asked for an explanation.. he will give one saying he was chasing a so called "offender" .... and the entire thing will get swept under some lousy carpet... and you will not even get to know about it!! -- END OF STORY!
Thats probably exactly whats going to happen. But if we dont try, nothing will change. Hoping for the best.

Drifter
Old 13th May 2006, 23:16   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thats probably exactly whats going to happen. But if we dont try, nothing will change. Hoping for the best.

Drifter

BUt you are right Drifter... With you 100%!... It's the foregone conclusion that is frustrating!

IF we ever start a Vigilante squad.. Count me in!! ... LOL
Old 15th May 2006, 14:28   #38
Bob
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
B**L S**T ... Sorry Bob....

Appropriate Action Indeed!!...
hi kb100

it's not count how much you walk,it's count you walk towards right direction.

thanx . . .BOB

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks