Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2008, 15:12   #46
BHPian

Due to such incidents a bad name comes to the people who drive in the night. Talking about the rules, we all know that nothing can be levied on the rich and the famous.
Old 18th April 2008, 15:43   #47
Senior - BHPian

Hmm classic example being the accident in Mumbai recently. (What accident you may ask? exactly.)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...clamation.html

And its sad that night driving is, well, almost condemned and night drivers looked upon suspiciously because of such incidents. Driving through Mumbai at night is a joy. Empty roads, no rickshaws/cabbies (well almost) etc etc. And retarded wannabe drag racers of course.
Old 30th April 2008, 00:12   #48
Senior - BHPian

Agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
these guys deserve such an end.From what can be read it was HEAVY INFLUENCE of alchahol and not a normal stuff.They were endagering others life too with such acts of ignorance.
ram

Yes I agree with you completely.
Old 30th April 2008, 13:56   #49
Senior - BHPian

Ram and Goswami saab:
Facts of the case are thus: The driver did the stupidity but survived/was battling for life as was the codriver courtesy seat belts. The rear seat guy/gal perished but not the gent who drove rashly. Harsh words of yours, no? Or update me kindly with URL of news report.

May I now request you to kindly be a little more considerate and thoughtful and leave your judgemental self by the door?
Old 25th June 2008, 14:55   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nripin View Post
Any updates on the Rear AirBags ?
I don't know about this story, but this is just my hypothesis: The car had a head-on collision in which case only the front airbags will inflate. Side airbags inflate only in collisions from the side (broadsided by another vehicle while crossing an intersection, for example). Some rollovers may inflate side airbags but not all.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks