Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2015, 19:22   #181
BHPian

Re: Road Sense and No Sense of responsibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Anyone from Pune would know the torture on the four wheel drivers from the Two Wheel drivers.
I had similar experience yesterday while going to office. It was bumper to bumper traffic, we were not even crawling. In that traffic my one year old swift got bumped by a biker.

Though the hit was minor and had no effect, I rolled down the glass and before I could speak a word, biker came to my left and said

moran : bhai gaadi kyo roki tune ( trans: why did you stop your car).
me: Dude, do you see any room for me to move forward
moran : "par gaddi kyo roki tune" ( trans: still, why did you stop your car).
me: rolled up the glass and moved on.

Later I checked and found no harm done to my car.
Old 20th March 2015, 12:52   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by INJAXN View Post
moran : bhai gaadi kyo roki tune ( trans: why did you stop your car)
This is exactly the kind of behaviour that I experience daily in Pune. Whenever a biker grazes by trying to worm into non-existent spaces, he either without a word zips away or some even look at me as if it was my fault !!

I now either leave lots of room for bikers or leave no room at all by hugging the divider
Old 20th March 2015, 17:52   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvDriving View Post
I now either leave lots of room for bikers or leave no room at all by hugging the divider
I do the exact same thing. I actually have 3 prominent scratches on my Storme because there was some wiggle room for the bikers so squeeze through.

Most of the time now, I completely block the way or options for bikers. Easier to do with the Storme than I had to do with my Manza.
Old 7th March 2016, 19:05   #184
BHPian

This happened with me last evening while I was driving back home. On my way just passing by a popular food joint, I notice a MH 03 registered Vento trying to sneak in from the parking without a care about the traffic coming from behind. By the time I come closer, he is already on the road waiting to join the lane, I immediately flashed and honked at him to let me pass by which I did thankfully without any drama.

At the end of the same road a km ahead, there is a roundabout which I had to cross and go straight towards my home. Since there was dense traffic at the roundabout, all cars were standstill. This Vento fellow probably with his bruised ego due to earlier encounter approached the roundabout from my left and stopped parallel to my car. Looking at the way he approached the roundabout and with his right indicators on, I could immediately sense that he intends to cut across me to go right.

A min later, that is exactly what happened as the moron sneaked into a very small gap left when the car ahead of me moved ahead. Looking at his antics, I did not move at all. A while after the cars ahead moved, this fellow had the audacity to cut across my car and block my way moving very slowly as a deliberate attempt to prolong my wait and then finally turn around to give me a look as if to imply that his revenge is complete.

So much for road manners and traffic sense

I was left fuming and that incident did leave me in a very bad mood for a while after that.

Wonder where we are heading with this attitude

Last edited by ZinFluent : 7th March 2016 at 19:06.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks