Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2010, 16:50   #31
Senior - BHPian

I wouldn't say something is fishy but you could at least post the guys office name and address whom you were dealing with. It would help others to avoid such a situation in the first place.
Old 16th January 2010, 19:45   #32
Senior - BHPian

I've a feeling the process of getting the vehicle back involved some unorthodox steps which is probably why the OP isn't disclosing the name of the fraudsters or what happened. Let it go guys. One name isn't going to change anything. Just be careful when you let your car out.
Old 17th January 2010, 01:05   #33
BHPian

I think there isn't any harm in disclosing the modus-operandi those suspects follow, if the thread opener is aware of their deeds. A detailed report on how he finally got hold of the car would be appreciated. And what action has he taken against them?
Old 18th January 2010, 14:11   #34

will do

Hi Friends,

surely i will disclose the details. but not now because of the associated hick ups.

And please don’t be arrogant enough to say that "somethings fishy " and all.You don’t know as you didnt have any idea about the situations and how taut it was
Old 20th January 2010, 17:20   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbmuneer View Post
Hi Friends,

surely i will disclose the details. but not now because of the associated hick ups.

And please don’t be arrogant enough to say that "somethings fishy " and all.You don’t know as you didnt have any idea about the situations and how taut it was
Take your own time brother. But please make sure you share with us how the entire episode unfolded. Irrespective of anything, Team BHP is always with you if you are with it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks