Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2012, 10:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mumbai gets first Lamborghini dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
I have heard that a SuperTrofeoStradale is already in the city. Not sure of the color, but from what I remember, it's red.
You have heard it right but got the color wrong,its in Yellow.
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2012, 11:01   #17
Senior - BHPian

Finally ! Phew !
After what seemed like months.....wait,it has been months actually
Expected the showroom to be up sometime in December/January but am glad that its finally open. Also happy that Lambo were the first ones to open out of the Lambo- Ferrari duo while Shreyans is kept busy sorting out its issues with other dealerships which inevitably seems to be delaying the much anticipated Ferrari- Maserati showroom. God knows where will it stand .
At this stage it seems unlikely that the 2 originally rumored locations - The shreyans pre-owned showroom in Worli or the Porsche showroom at kemps corner would be the venue.
Also i heard (correct me if wrong) that the Audi Mumbai West chief has taken up the Porsche dealership from Shreyans.
With all these developments it seems that the Ferrari-Maserati dealership is atleast another 4-6months away.
Happy news over all though. Over the last few months Mumbai has seen/will see a string of different dealerships - BMW Motorad , Audi Navi Mumbai , Mini Cooper dealership near SNDT, Lamborghini Mumbai and ofcourse Ferrari-Maserati later this year. (hopefully)
Old 6th April 2012, 13:39   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
You have heard it right but got the color wrong,its in Yellow.
Thanks for confirming the color Speedybhai.

Will this car be present at the official press event scheduled for 26th April or is it a private car which will need to be 'spotted'?
Old 6th April 2012, 14:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taronish_E View Post
Thanks for confirming the color Speedybhai.

Will this car be present at the official press event scheduled for 26th April or is it a private car which will need to be 'spotted'?
It is a private car bought 3 weeks ago from the dealership. The car might be there for the press event if the owner is asked and obliges.
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2012, 19:36   #20
BHPian

Saw the Gallardo Bi-Color being loaded on the flat bed and transported to the showroom last night. What a sight it was. Black and Silver combo looked killer with those ball point finish rims. Damn.

The traffic had come to a stand still.
Old 6th April 2012, 21:36   #21
Senior - BHPian

With a dedicated Lamborghini showroom and a service back-up we can expect more raging bulls prowling the city roads.The Yellow SuperTrofeo is excellent news!Any idea how many other lambo's have already been booked?
Old 6th April 2012, 21:39   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Finally ! Phew !
After what seemed like months.....wait,it has been months actually
Expected the showroom to be up sometime in December/January but am glad that its finally open. Also happy that Lambo were the first ones to open out of the Lambo- Ferrari duo while Shreyans is kept busy sorting out its issues with other dealerships which inevitably seems to be delaying the much anticipated Ferrari- Maserati showroom. God knows where will it stand .
At this stage it seems unlikely that the 2 originally rumored locations - The shreyans pre-owned showroom in Worli or the Porsche showroom at kemps corner would be the venue.
Also i heard (correct me if wrong) that the Audi Mumbai West chief has taken up the Porsche dealership from Shreyans.
With all these developments it seems that the Ferrari-Maserati dealership is atleast another 4-6months away.
Happy news over all though. Over the last few months Mumbai has seen/will see a string of different dealerships - BMW Motorad , Audi Navi Mumbai , Mini Cooper dealership near SNDT, Lamborghini Mumbai and ofcourse Ferrari-Maserati later this year. (hopefully)

I heard that BMW and Mercedes Navi Mumbai are also opening up soon.
Old 7th April 2012, 12:37   #23
BHPian

The Super Trofeo Stradale is available in 3 Colours

1. Solid paint: Rosso Mars (Red)
2. Solid paint: Bianco Monocerus (White)
3. Metallic paint: Grigio Telesto (Grey)
doctorque is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2012, 13:36   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
The Super Trofeo Stradale is available in 3 Colours

1. Solid paint: Rosso Mars (Red)
2. Solid paint: Bianco Monocerus (White)
3. Metallic paint: Grigio Telesto (Grey)
So you mean to say there cannot be a Yellow Super Trofeo Stradale ?

Though there are rumors of it being yellow in color.

Can you confirm if the car has reached Mumbai and in which color is it ? Hoping to be in Red, fingers crossed :-)
Old 7th April 2012, 13:44   #25
BHPian

The Super Trofeo Stradale is an extremely Limited edition vehicle. Only 150 cars will be made and each car will be numbered. Hence the vehicle is only restricted to the 3 special colours opted by the manufacturer.

Thats the best information i am able to provide.
doctorque is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th April 2012, 21:47   #26
BHPian

The capacity of the showroom is three cars.

Whether there is a Super Trofeo or a Super Trofeo Stradale is unclear at the moment but it is mostly the yellow car and it will mostly be present at the launch event.

Also, I've just heard from a real good source that a Verde Ithica Aventador has arrived in India and is awaiting the final Pre-Delivery Inspections. Keep your eyes peeled
Old 9th April 2012, 10:57   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportygellar View Post
So you mean to say there cannot be a Yellow Super Trofeo Stradale ?
The car in Bombay is not a Stradale. The person who informed me says its only a Super Trofeo. The other thing that comes to mind is those are track spec cars..so i have my reservations. I also do feel the Performante could be mistaken for a Super Trofeo.

Quote:
Also, I've just heard from a real good source that a Verde Ithica Aventador has arrived in India and is awaiting the final Pre-Delivery Inspections. Keep your eyes peeled
If i take a guess this Verde Ithica would be a replacement for the older baby. There is a Black or Matt black to grace the city as well.
Old 9th April 2012, 11:36   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
If i take a guess this Verde Ithica would be a replacement for the older baby. There is a Black or Matt black to grace the city as well.
Oh Great!

I almost wet my pants when I saw a VI Aventador for the first time.

I too heard about two Nero Nemesis (Matte Black) LP700s coming, one in Delhi and one in Mumbai.

Ah, here is the first VI LP700 (reportedly Indian owned) in the US. This was on display at Lamborghini LV with another one in Nero Nemesis. Kobe Bryant must have had a tough time choosing between both, he eventually picked the Nero.

Pic Courtesy: Team Speed
Attached Thumbnails
Mumbai gets first Lamborghini dealer-749961f7e844380c427c556ae2f0ebee_large.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2012, 12:39   #29
BHPian

Mod Note : Please continue the discussion on the Lamborghini Mumbai Launch thread. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Oh Great!

I almost wet my pants when I saw a VI Aventador for the first time.

I too heard about two Nero Nemesis (Matte Black) LP700s coming, one in Delhi and one in Mumbai.

Ah, here is the first VI LP700 (reportedly Indian owned) in the US. This was on display at Lamborghini LV with another one in Nero Nemesis. Kobe Bryant must have had a tough time choosing between both, he eventually picked the Nero.

Pic Courtesy: Team Speed
The Verde Ithica doesn't look that good on the Aventador as on GS's Superleggera but I am glad people are going for something other than Arancio Argos and White Isis.

Also, the Nero Nemesis or Matte Black is an amazing color and the car looks completely like a stealth aircraft. Let's hope that car is delivered soon because my Lord will I be drooling if I ever saw it!!

Last edited by GTO : 26th April 2012 at 16:04. Reason: Adding link to launch thread
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks