Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2011, 18:31   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

We've had discussion about his garage all over the place, its high time this garage had a well documented thread of its own. Where we can account his cars without being hindered by other topic and neither hindering other topics.

I've chosen this name for the thread so that we can easily identify the person and at the same time not disclose his personal or official details by taking abbreviations of his name or his group name if he prefers to remain discreet.

I hope this thread wont be a place to debate about who's got the best garage and who's not. The purpose of this thread is just to account this person's enviable collection of automobiles.

From what I can gather, his garage currently constitutes of:
  • 01 x Bugatti Veyron
  • 18 x Bentleys
  • 04 x Rolls Royces
  • 06 x Lamborghinis (2 to be delivered)
  • 02 x Ferraris
  • 02 x Aston Martins
  • 08 x Porsches
  • 19 x Mercedes Benzs
  • 16 x BMWs
  • 22 x Audis
  • 05 x Jaguars
  • 03 x Range Rovers
These are all the figures I summed up from ravelsnip@gmail's and ShortShifter's posts. Hope they can elaborate more in detail
Scorcher is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 28th September 2011, 18:36   #2
BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
We've had discussion about his garage all over the place, its high time this garage had a well documented thread of its own. Where we can account his cars without being hindered by other topic and neither hindering other topics.

I've chosen this name for the thread so that we can easily identify the person and at the same time not disclose his personal or official details by taking abbreviations of his name or his group name if he prefers to remain discreet.

I hope this thread wont be a place to debate about who's got the best garage and who's not. The purpose of this thread is just to account this person's enviable collection of automobiles.

From what I can gather, his garage currently constitutes of:
  • 01 x Bugatti Veyron
  • 18 x Bentleys
  • 04 x Rolls Royces
  • 06 x Lamborghinis (2 to be delivered)
  • 02 x Ferraris
  • 02 x Aston Martins
  • 08 x Porsches
  • 19 x Mercedes Benzs
  • 16 x BMWs
  • 22 x Audis
  • 05 x Jaguars
  • 03 x Range Rovers
These are all the figures I summed up from ravelsnip@gmail's and ShortShifter's posts. Hope they can elaborate more in detail
Thanks a ton Scorcher! We can now have endless discussions on the wonderful garage. Now for some pictures guys
Old 28th September 2011, 18:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
  • 18 x Bentleys
  • 08 x Porsches
  • 19 x Mercedes Benzs
  • 16 x BMWs
  • 22 x Audis
I guess i am the only one who does not know who this mysterious W16 is. Scorcher can you PM me please?

And i am shocked to see the count above. 15+ Bentleys, Mercs, Audis and BMWs. Do we have any pictures of these as well?
Old 28th September 2011, 18:55   #4
BHPian

What in the Name of Holly?

18 Bentleys?
22 Audis?
6 Lambos?
16 BMWs?

Are some of these antique types also? Man he must have atleast 10K Sq Ft of parking space for this type of a garage.

Waiting for the pics!!

Thanks for the lovely thread..
Old 28th September 2011, 18:56   #5
BHPian

Agreed, even I would like to know who is Mr. W. Pics of the collection won't hurt either
Old 28th September 2011, 19:05   #6
BHPian

This is a list I received long time ago from some of the sources and is a consolidated list of all the details about W16's Garage. This is a pretty old one and not been updated for a long time. Hope it add's some value to the thread too

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-w16-garage.jpg
traveloholic is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 28th September 2011, 19:11   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra View Post
What in the Name of Holly?

18 Bentleys?
22 Audis?
6 Lambos?
16 BMWs?

Are some of these antique types also? Man he must have atleast 10K Sq Ft of parking space for this type of a garage.

Waiting for the pics!!

Thanks for the lovely thread..
It's funny you say that, apparently he has to keep shifting cars to different houses as there isn't enough space at his primary residence .
Old 28th September 2011, 19:21   #8
Senior - BHPian

Amazing!

How many people get to drive these cars (between how many people are these cars shared?)

18 Bentleys! Mind boggles.
Old 28th September 2011, 19:27   #9
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
Amazing!

How many people get to drive these cars (between how many people are these cars shared?)

18 Bentleys! Mind boggles.
Son, daughter, business partner . The garage is actually an amalgamation of two people . Mr. W16 takes the limelight but there is another person who contributes to the collection .

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2011 at 11:00. Reason: Replacing with Mr. W16
Old 28th September 2011, 19:29   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
This is a list I received long time ago from some of the sources and is a consolidated list of all the details about W16's Garage. This is a pretty old one and not been updated for a long time. Hope it add's some value to the thread too
Now this is all the more shocking. At one point in time he had 23 Bentley GTs???

I don't want to be a spoilsport here, but i wonder what is the point in having so many cars? And we are not talking about normal everyday cars here. I mean how mad a car fanatic can you be?

Are there any vacancies for the drivers job with him????

Last edited by amitwlele : 28th September 2011 at 19:33.
amitwlele is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th September 2011, 19:42   #11
BHPian

That's a crazy amount of money to be put in cars. Based on traveloholic's file the depreciation on these cars alone would be in the range of 40-50 crores a year. Mind boggling - W16 is truly a car fanatic!

In another forum I had read about a Hyderabad baron with 10 Bentleys and 5 RRs, guessing it is the same gentleman?
Old 28th September 2011, 19:48   #12
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
I mean how mad a car fanatic can you be?
Mad enough to park the bugatti veyron in the living room after purchase I think .
Old 28th September 2011, 19:54   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Mad enough to park the bugatti veyron in the living room after purchase I think .
Who wouldn't want to keep a Bugatti Veyron in his living room when he has owned one
Old 28th September 2011, 20:01   #14
BANNED

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2011 at 18:55.
akhilesh is offline   Received Infraction
Old 28th September 2011, 20:22   #15
Team-BHP Support

I think this thread is going to be filled with questions of who the person is etc. I think if there is a news article mentioning him with at least one of his cars the name can be revealed here and you can continue discussing the rest of his cars.

What I have heard is that this person has 23 odd Bentleys and not 18.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks