Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2008, 23:36   #376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
Hey guys just got back home, and well was out for a party, got back in a convoy...

530d white, 540i silver-grey, 750i earthy colour, Cayenne White, Cayenne S grey, RR sport white, RR sport black, S350 maroon, Big Daddy S AMG...

As most know 5 of the cars above are owned by the same guy, not related to Bollywood...

Why am I posting here then?
Well all the other cars are owned by Bollywood celebs, the Cayenne is Ranbir's, was driven by him, the other I'm unsure about as there were just so many of us around, and we took turns driving...

The S65 is hardcore, was able to drive her like she's meant to be pushed with 6 people in the car, much better than my previous experience with her...

cheers:
I'm a little bamboozled. Why does he need five cars to travel elsewhere? I've heard of larger than life, but this is pushing it
Old 25th December 2008, 23:46   #377
BHPian

You indeed are a lucky person , and a great party out there ...!!!
Old 26th December 2008, 02:12   #378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
I'm a little bamboozled. Why does he need five cars to travel elsewhere? I've heard of larger than life, but this is pushing it
Well it's because he was being nice, shuttling his friends around, most of us were drinking and hence didn't want to drive [till we sobered out, sometime around 5AM.] So simple, we didn't take our cars, and he brought 5 of his, actually to be honest he had around 12-13 maybe more cars out shuttling guests around, but these were the ones in our convoy. Oh and all the cars were well, perhaps not exotics, but lemme put it this way, the Cayenne was the cheapest car he brought with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
You indeed are a lucky person , and a great party out there ...!!!
thank you, it was a great party, 70+ cases of Corona gone, 4 cases of belvidere, and god knows how much blue and gold label disappeared last night...

Oh and sorry, I made a mistake, I'm very sorry, the 7 was a V12, 760i or 765i cant remember which gen she was sorry. And the Ranbir's Cayenne is a Cayenne S...

cheers:

Last edited by DocG : 26th December 2008 at 02:13.
Old 26th December 2008, 02:20   #379
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well it's because he was being nice, shuttling his friends around, most of us were drinking and hence didn't want to drive [till we sobered out, sometime around 5AM.] So simple, we didn't take our cars, and he brought 5 of his, actually to be honest he had around 12-13 maybe more cars out shuttling guests around, but these were the ones in our convoy. Oh and all the cars were well, perhaps not exotics, but lemme put it this way, the Cayenne was the cheapest car he brought with him

thank you, it was a great party, 70+ cases of Corona gone, 4 cases of belvidere, and god knows how much blue and gold label disappeared last night...

Oh and sorry, I made a mistake, I'm very sorry, the 7 was a V12, 760i or 765i cant remember which gen she was sorry. And the Ranbir's Cayenne is a Cayenne S...

cheers:
Alrighty. Guess he's not huge after all. Secondly, there's no such thing as a 765i...yet

Lastly, is the Cayenne now cheap because Ranbir owns one?
Old 26th December 2008, 02:37   #380
BHPian

Quote:
Alrighty. Guess he's not huge after all. Secondly, there's no such thing as a 765i...yet

Lastly, is the Cayenne now cheap because Ranbir owns one?
my bad on the 765...oh well the effects of christmas eve and christmas drinking...

Well haha the way Ranbir drives, someone give him a volvo, he'll be real happy
Old 26th December 2008, 05:17   #381
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
my bad on the 765...oh well the effects of christmas eve and christmas drinking...

Well haha the way Ranbir drives, someone give him a volvo, he'll be real happy
Yessum, if he drives fast, then apni 'sawari ya'ar toh bahut tez chalata hai. And if he doesn't drive fast, then just get him something bomb-proof from Sweden anyway, so that he never has to sing...'Bachao' na, ae haseeno. My lame attempt(s) at Bollywood humour. Not my forté, clearly.

Last edited by aniguchisan : 26th December 2008 at 05:20.
Old 26th December 2008, 11:26   #382
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Yessum, if he drives fast, then apni 'sawari ya'ar toh bahut tez chalata hai. And if he doesn't drive fast, then just get him something bomb-proof from Sweden anyway, so that he never has to sing...'Bachao' na, ae haseeno. My lame attempt(s) at Bollywood humour. Not my forté, clearly.
i guess by volvo he meant slow
Old 26th December 2008, 18:47   #383
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulkool View Post
i guess by volvo he meant slow
No doubt, but not all Volvo drivers are slow. Some drive them fast with the hope that the 97437407 airbags may actually be of some good use.
Old 26th December 2008, 23:25   #384
BHPian

haha yeah well Ranbir is a very nice guy, he's really responsible, but drives slower than 4 foot tall grandmother...drives like his big SUV is powered by the M800s 3 cyl engine...As if he's not capable to push the accy pedal past 1/100 of it's travelling distance...

I think my point is clear now, never again will I sit in a car with him behind the wheel, unless we intend to remain stationary, or we have all week to reach our destination [Within Mumbai]

Poor guy I've trashed him enough on BHP, he's gonna be pissed if he reads this lol...I'm gonna ask him to check this link anyway

Last edited by DocG : 26th December 2008 at 23:27.
Old 27th December 2008, 00:53   #385
Senior - BHPian

the new Ghajini has a lot of cool cars. ther's an Austin 10 cambridge, a morris marina, then 2 volvo 121s. also amir khans fleet of 1 bmw 7-series & 3 merc e-classes has a good regd. no. they go as 1111, 2111, 3111 etc.
Old 29th December 2008, 04:22   #386
Senior - BHPian

Neil Nitin Mukesh has a Segway.

Bollywood Bizarre: Neil Nitin Mukesh gets wheels for his feet : Bollywood News : ApunKaChoice.Com
Old 29th December 2008, 05:11   #387
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
haha yeah well Ranbir is a very nice guy, he's really responsible, but drives slower than 4 foot tall grandmother...drives like his big SUV is powered by the M800s 3 cyl engine...As if he's not capable to push the accy pedal past 1/100 of it's travelling distance...

I think my point is clear now, never again will I sit in a car with him behind the wheel, unless we intend to remain stationary, or we have all week to reach our destination [Within Mumbai]

Poor guy I've trashed him enough on BHP, he's gonna be pissed if he reads this lol...I'm gonna ask him to check this link anyway
Oh well, not a bad thing I guess, since the site doesn't condone high speed/rash driving. Although, driving that slow may be a tad...erm, slow? Is he so slow that he moves backwards? It'd be awesome to go to destinations with him which would otherwise require one to turn the car around?

Small joke.
Old 1st January 2009, 14:55   #388
Senior - BHPian

Saw Dino Morea and Lara Dutta in their brand new garlanded Fiat 500 yesterday.
Old 11th January 2009, 02:53   #389
Senior - BHPian

Just found a couple of interesting pictures in Daboo Ratnani's 2009 Calendar. I'm assuming that the Phantom is Amitabh Bachchan's and the 599 belongs to Sanjay Dutt. I'm not too sure what Bobby Deol is in though.

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-big_2009_calendar14.jpg

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-big_2009_calendar20.jpg

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-big_2009_calendar02.jpg
Old 11th January 2009, 03:02   #390
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I'm not too sure what Bobby Deol is in though.
Looks like his SL500.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks