Team-BHP - Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/12013-pics-new-generation-w221-mercedes-s-class-13.html)

Saw a silver S350 a few days back in between Kodungalore & Nattika..It was KL-46 regn..I think its Khaja's

Mercedes sclass new generation,good.Not at all bad.The Mercedes cars should be never said dated

hello i am planning to bring down a 2003 s class from dubai. any advice on that? it is an 2003 s class lorinser edition dropped 2 inches. i ned to raise that dude up to drive in kerala pot holed city of cochin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by REBEL (Post 411564)
hello i am planning to bring down a 2003 s class from dubai. any advice on that? it is an 2003 s class lorinser edition dropped 2 inches. i ned to raise that dude up to drive in kerala pot holed city of cochin.

You cant import a left hand drive car in India anymore... Unless u bringing a right hand drive one..

Quote:

Originally Posted by REBEL (Post 411564)

REBEL..I'm from Kerala..U r very right, U've to raise the car for Kerala, but S-class comes with Airmatic suspension..even then, its better to opt for short wheel base if U r self driven...also I advice not to go for ultra low profile tyres, cos they r not good for our roads..if its Lorisner engine tuned, then be very careful while driving..try to find-out some open place to satisfy ur its thearst..

some random s350...

This has become a very common site in mumbai too..hell lot of s-classes...

Office Building has around 3 of these..

S350 at Calicut city..

Saw this S500 parked in front of Taj Mumbai..Carneal red is a classy colour..I liked it very much..Its one of the three best colour according to me (other obsidian black & white)..This one has a panoramic roof, bi-xenon & night vision..

Seen this one yesterday and a few others. Grabbed a pic of this:

S-class has once again proud that its the best car in the world & it doesn't fear any competition..I was suprised to see the number of cars in Mumbai..within a few hours in the town one day I saw 10+, & it includes S500, S350 & S320 CDIs..I was informed that there is a S600 also at Mumbai with one of the Ambanis..its Traventine Biege colour & he has added a AMG exaust to it..Here r some snaps I was able to click

S500:
near Taj

Daddar

S350:
Near Worli

Prabhadevi

Marine Drive

S320 CDI:
Near Marine Drive in a Pump

Bandra

Pally-Hills

The size of the new S is only understood when its seen with any other cars..see this one & the Innova at the rear and the primier at the side..its really a huge car..I had an experiance..I was following a S350 from Calicut..it looked small when it was alone on the road, but once it overtook or pass by any other cars, it looked massive..

Excuse the poor quality, Seen this at Wadala

I again test drived the new S ;) . This time the S350 that too in the real world. Check out the brief test report : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/new-in...tml#post448134

Photos of the test car:

Hey Guys...please dont neglect this thread...even though the S may not be a rare sight (in cities), its nice to see S-class in various driving situations...

Some S's recently spotted from Kerala

Shot with 6233 at 2007-07-07
[COLOR=#333333]

Its from Delhi I've seen such a huge number of S-classes from India...my fren & Merc's Kerala dealer has told me once that, its Delhi have the largest S population in th nation..Within 3 days I might have seen more than 25 new S, which includes S500, S350 & S320 CDI. I couldn't spot any S600 even though I know there is atleast one in Delhi.

Here are some snaps I managed during the trip.

At T&T Showroom, Okhla...they are the largest Merc dealer in India having highest sales volume & 4 showrooms.

There was a S500 (w220) & W140 series S320 too at the parking lot.

Two S-classes & a Porsche 911 in front of same house..one S & 911 covered..all are kept on the yard out side his house & his porch is having an E, 2 Camry & an Accord too..there was guard in fron of the house & hence couldn't take much snaps:

On Airport road & at Domestic Airport