Team-BHP - Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/12013-pics-new-generation-w221-mercedes-s-class-23.html)

wow haha the phantom and the s class have fans above them!i guess the summer heat is getting them too!lol

S320 CDI spotted in Panjim-Goa
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-merc.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by v10 (Post 1215343)
a W221 again from the same lot of pics which i got... this seems to be a s600 though..

V10,
If I may ask, where was the picture of the Rolls and the S taken?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1215755)
Ofcource, it could defenetly be S500, since the 5-spoke alloys of the black (regn 600) is the standard wheels for S500!

These 5 spoke wheels are standard fit wheels for E class as well. I have got the same ones on my E.

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_limit (Post 1216430)
These 5 spoke wheels are standard fit wheels for E class as well. I have got the same ones on my E.

The 5-spoke is standard for the Avantgarde version of the E-class only!

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1082292)
Spotted this debadged S class yesterday with different rims and i guess a panoramic roof.
Which model is this ?

Spotted another debadged S class today which i think is an AMG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1232318)

its not an AMG, all AMG's have Quad exhausts 2 on each side its the easiest way of identifying an AMG apart from looking inside the car and brakes. it looks like a s350 or s500

Oh ,thanks for the Info.
Then it could be a 500 with AMG/aftermarket rims.

looks like an s500 with amg bodykit and rims.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhiram7912 (Post 1232330)
its not an AMG, all AMG's have Quad exhausts 2 on each side its the easiest way of identifying an AMG apart from looking inside the car and brakes. it looks like a s350 or s500

Nice spotting. Looks clean.

The S class is becoming too common in major cities. There is one in my building, one couple by some of my relatives, a few with some of dad's friends, etc.
Personally, I am not too fond of this car. It looks good but the interior design is a let down IMHO.
I would choose a 7 series or an A8 for its subtle styling any day.

Here is a brabus kitted one in delhi. chaffeur diven. had the wheels too and debadged with a brabus badge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1232318)

Quote:

Originally Posted by v10 (Post 1233044)
Here is a brabus kitted one in delhi. chaffeur diven. had the wheels too and debadged with a brabus badge.

Nice spottings!

Its better to have some masalas like body kit, new wheels, etc. to separate S from the crowd. Its such a nice & all round car that the number of it will go on increasing. So these are only a way to have the best car with a difference!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1233198)
Nice spottings!

Its better to have some masalas like body kit, new wheels, etc. to separate S from the crowd. Its such a nice & all round car that the number of it will go on increasing. So these are only a way to have the best car with a difference!

That's true, especially in Delhi, people opt for such kits and options to stand out. I had the a BMW dealer over at the office last week for my booking and I checked on how the new 7 is doing. He mentioned in the conversation that most cars they import in Bombay are fully stock to be on the safe side. But in Delhi most cars are fully loaded as demand for stock is lower.

Two S Class Mercs here:
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc03648.jpg

Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc03311.jpg