Team-BHP - Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/12013-pics-new-generation-w221-mercedes-s-class-18.html)

Hanmust are you sure the first one is a S500. there are a couple of white S350's with the Panoramic roof. seen two of them at the Mercedes workshop in Andheri. they use my side of the premises to park the cars in waiting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 928976)
Hanmust are you sure the first one is a S500. there are a couple of white S350's with the Panoramic roof. seen two of them at the Mercedes workshop in Andheri. they use my side of the premises to park the cars in waiting.

I too have seen couple of them, one in front of Auto Hanger Showroom & another one from Nariman Point. But this one is a S500. I've also seen another S500 with panoramic roof on my way to Borivilli, but it had Carlson wheels & was silver. But couldn't snap as I was driving.

Mercedes S-class is one my most favorite autos & I always click my camera when I come across any new & rare S-classes. But this time, I was really surprised to see the number of new S500s in Delhi & most of them are black too, my favorite colour. I think its in Delhi, the most S500s are there. Anyway sharring some snaps of the new Ss I shot.

The S500 (black) along with W220 & a 740Li is spotted at DLF's Corporate office at Canaught Place, so it might be their cars.

The second S500 (black) is at the porch of Grand Hayatt.

The third S500 (black) is the taxi of Hotel Imperial.

The fourth S500 (black) I've snapped on my way to Vasanth Kunj.

The biege on I guess its a S500. Its spotted in front of Hero Honda Showroom, Vasanth Vihar.

This one spotted while nearing Malbar Hills, Mumbai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 972961)
This one spotted while nearing Malbar Hills, Mumbai.

Isn't that pedder road near jaslok?

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 973339)

yup that is. these s classes are getting damn common now. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 973339)

Yah, but dude, isn't it the same road connecting to Malabar Hills.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 973345)
yup that is. these s classes are getting damn common now. lol

Might be, but we who love it will always be happy to see it. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 973836)

At quite a distance, but yes since Bombay is basically a straight line it does connect to Malabar Hill.

On the left of the First Picture is a petrol Pump you would have seen the Touareg V10 standing there along with a couple of other Mercedes. that is near my house. The second picture is Bang opposite Jaslok Hospital.

i somehow have started likeing the new generation S class. Someday maybe...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 973836)

Like speedy said, you keep going straight and then you hit kemps corner and then if you go straight its chowpatty or if you go right then its malabar hill.

Yeah I agree I really like this new gen S, based on looks way better than the 7.

S500:
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc00690.jpg

19" wheels
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc00681.jpg

Night vision
Name:  DSC00686.JPG
Views: 3771
Size:  73.9 KB

Legroom
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc00684.jpg

Interior layout
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc00682.jpg

Rear memory seats
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc00683.jpg

Fridge tucked in the seat
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc00687.jpg

Horrible install. Naked wiring. Boot useability gone for a toss
Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class-dsc00689.jpg

Nice pictures GTO. the S500 Looks to be at the mercedes service center worli. Is the night vision standard in the S500 or an option?. like you pointed out the fridge installation looks like a shabby job with the loose wireing sticking out, since i believe it is factory fitted and not dealer fitted. they could have also done something to retain the boot space. Range Rover has a fridge in the center console of the front seats. something on those lines would have been appriciated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 975512)
Nice pictures GTO. the S500 Looks to be at the mercedes service center worli. Is the night vision standard in the S500 or an option?. like you pointed out the fridge installation looks like a shabby job with the loose wireing sticking out, since i believe it is factory fitted and not dealer fitted. they could have also done something to retain the boot space. Range Rover has a fridge in the center console of the front seats. something on those lines would have been appriciated.

Night Vision is a optional feature even in S600. Is it a after market fridge, not looking like a company fitted one.

agree:, its near Jaslok Hospital, actually I didn't remember the exact name of the place, I just mentioned so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 975532)
Night Vision is a optional feature even in S600. Is it a after market fridge, not looking like a company fitted one.

agree:, its near Jaslok Hospital, actually I didn't remember the exact name of the place, I just mentioned so.

Thank you for clearing that, i thought it would have been standard on the S500 and S600.

the place is called Peddar Road Hanmust, dont expect you to remember all thenames of the roads, oweing to the amount you travel. As long as you reach your destination its all fine :D.

That Fridge could be prreettyyy useful for us TeamBHPians!! And i dont think that thing looks Shabby from any angle!!

Hanmust !! That's one serious sensory overload of S500's. Nice pictures, clearly shows how much you're in love with that car. Unfortunately I'm not. More of a fan of the W220, I'd post a similar collection of W220's if only I had so many pics!