Team-BHP - Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: New Generation (W221) Mercedes S-Class (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/12013-pics-new-generation-w221-mercedes-s-class-19.html)

The 'night vision' is about 1,11,000 based on Euro prices. I am not too convinced how effective it is & neither was Clarkson when he tested it on Top Gear.

The 19'' rims are great..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1orren1 (Post 981250)
The 'night vision' is about 1,11,000 based on Euro prices. I am not too convinced how effective it is & neither was Clarkson when he tested it on Top Gear.

The 19'' rims are great..

Yeah the 1,11,000 price tag is a bit much. I wouldn't take clarkson's word for anything, he cries about everything that's not British.

OT : I saw a Mercedes Benz C-class that had a D3 badge at the back and double barrel exhaust. D3 was in place where you normally have cdi written..
What edition is this...???

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 981666)
OT : I saw a Mercedes Benz C-class that had a D3 badge at the back and double barrel exhaust. D3 was in place where you normally have cdi written..
What edition is this...???

That is the Brabus kit for the benz.

BRABUS D3 S POWER XTRA Kit | Auto Unleashed

Anybody aware of any S-class with RennTech or Kleemann kits/upgrades ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1orren1 (Post 982742)
Anybody aware of any S-class with RennTech or Kleemann kits/upgrades ?

Do you mean whether someone has seen one in Delhi?? Or do you just want some more info?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 (Post 982757)
Do you mean whether someone has seen one in Delhi?? Or do you just want some more info?

Just that whether there are any cars in India since only AMG seem to be the prominent ones.

You are right, all of them are AMG ones. As far as I am aware the best one is the white S65 AMG in Bombay.. Haven't heard or seen any other modded S Class apart from the AMG ones..

Even abroad you don't see too many modded S Classes.. They are quite rare sites. Although the ones I have seen look absolutely stunning!

Hopefully one comes to India in the near future!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 (Post 982786)
You are right, all of them are AMG ones. As far as I am aware the best one is the white S65 AMG in Bombay.. Haven't heard or seen any other modded S Class apart from the AMG ones..

Even abroad you don't see too many modded S Classes.. They are quite rare sites. Although the ones I have seen look absolutely stunning!

Hopefully one comes to India in the near future!

It is black not white Brabus E V12. there was also a late 90s model Brabus S class LHD. It belonged to my friend and i dont know where the car has gone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 982984)
It is black not white Brabus E V12. there was also a late 90s model Brabus S class LHD. It belonged to my friend and i dont know where the car has gone.

theres also a white s65. and its also been spotted by sahil.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 982990)
theres also a white s65. and its also been spotted by sahil.

OPP... sorry Brabus i stand corrected. thank you Akshay for pointing it out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1orren1 (Post 981250)
The 'night vision' is about 1,11,000 based on Euro prices. I am not too convinced how effective it is & neither was Clarkson when he tested it on Top Gear...

Night Vision come in handy to spot pavement dwellers in the dark. Especially for filmstars and grandsons of naval chiefs as they return home late night from parties.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower (Post 983099)
Night Vision come in handy to spot pavement dwellers in the dark. Especially for filmstars and grandsons of naval chiefs as they return home late night from parties.

Beautiful post. Made me giggle at this unholy hour. Giggle like a trippy banshee, I did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 982993)
OPP... sorry Brabus i stand corrected. thank you Akshay for pointing it out.

Hey man no worries! So there is a Brabus S in India!clap:
Good to hear that. Old or New Gen they are simply amazing. I am sure somone at TBHP would catch it sooner or later.

Even though there is only one S65 AMG, MB India have sole couple of S63 AMG in the country. And if I'm right one is in Delhi, another one in Punjab (Ludhiana/Chandigard). I'm not very sure about the locations.