Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2013, 16:32   #16
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ferrari F12berlinetta in India, finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
Apparently one F12 has made its way to Goa to join the famous garage.
Can anyone confirm on the news.
Indeed mate. It is Rosso Corsa.
Congrats to the BHPian
Attached Images

A.K is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th December 2013, 17:10   #17
BHPian

The bhpian almost has the full line up of current ferrari models. Only cali is missing.

Which state did the grey f12 go to?

Last edited by zibby : 25th December 2013 at 17:12.
Old 25th December 2013, 17:29   #18
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The bhpian almost has the full line up of current ferrari models. Only cali is missing.

Which state did the grey f12 go to?
Indeed he has the whole line up except the Cali, which I suppose he owns abroad.

The Grigio Silverstone one stays in delhi.
Old 17th January 2014, 20:24   #19
PPS
Senior - BHPian

GS tweeted this today about the F12's.

Name:  gs1.png
Views: 4986
Size:  38.1 KB
Name:  gs2.png
Views: 4969
Size:  39.5 KB
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2014, 16:48   #20
BHPian

Out of curiosity how come none of the F12 photos posted on any Indian auto forum or fb page .
Even the Goa car hasn't been spotted on the roads.
zibby is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2014, 17:31   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Out of curiosity how come none of the F12 photos posted on any Indian auto forum or fb page .
Even the Goa car hasn't been spotted on the roads.

From what I can deduce from GS' Twitter post is the car is having problems clearing custom and other checks as its homologated in Iceland and maybe not compliant with the norms here.
But that said, both the cars are already sold and hopefully will be delivered to the owners ASAP with all problems ironed out.
///RMan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2014, 11:53   #22
BHPian

Wasn't the F12 which was supposed to show up at the SCC event this year from Pune? If so, even I'm surprised that it hasn't been spotted/clicked by anyone yet.
Old 24th January 2014, 00:58   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_Torq View Post
Wasn't the F12 which was supposed to show up at the SCC event this year from Pune? If so, even I'm surprised that it hasn't been spotted/clicked by anyone yet.

I hope my post preceding your query clears your doubt about why it isn't spotted ?
Everyone (including me) is waiting with bated breath for some F12s on Indian roads
Old 24th January 2014, 06:38   #24
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_Torq View Post
I guess I had already answered this on the Parx thread long ago.
It was pretty evident that the F12 wouldnt turn up.
Old 2nd January 2015, 16:31   #25
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Was browsing through the Bombay High Court website as usual when i came across the below orders. An order for a F12 Berlinetta was placed by Divi's Properties Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad via the erstwhile Ferrari/Maserati Dealer Ashish Chordia. What happens next can be read in the links below. The Berlinetta was in the possession of the Court Receiver, Bombay High Court. The matter is slated to come up for hearing next week. Shall keep you guys posted!

http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/genera...ZzbWZsYWc9WQ==

http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/genera...ZzbWZsYWc9Tg==
PPS is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2015, 17:02   #26
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Was browsing through the Bombay High Court website as usual when i came across the below orders. An order for a F12 Berlinetta was placed by Divi's Properties Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad via the erstwhile Ferrari/Maserati Dealer Ashish Chordia. What happens next can be read in the links below. The Berlinetta was in the possession of the Court Receiver, Bombay High Court. The matter is slated to come up for hearing next week. Shall keep you guys posted!

Well, I m hoping it gets bailed out and delivered!
Its time we had some F12s on road!
Old 2nd January 2015, 18:14   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post

Speaking to one of the owners whose F12 is amongst the ones in the customs still, he informed me that the matter is up for a closer very soon and the car is slated to be released from the customs not long from now.

Just that the F12 owners haven't been so lucky to enjoy pre budget prices enjoyed by many Aventador owners. Should be interesting to see how the F12 fairs on Indian roads.
doctorque is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2015, 19:32   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
Speaking to one of the owners whose F12 is amongst the ones in the customs still, he informed me that the matter is up for a closer very soon and the car is slated to be released from the customs not long from now.

Just that the F12 owners haven't been so lucky to enjoy pre budget prices enjoyed by many Aventador owners. Should be interesting to see how the F12 fairs on Indian roads.
Sad that the owners would end up with 2013 model cars delivered in 2015, that too, after their prized possessions lying unattended for more than a year. Well, better late than never!
Old 5th January 2015, 16:46   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Sad that the owners would end up with 2013 model cars delivered in 2015, that too, after their prized possessions lying unattended for more than a year. Well, better late than never!
In such cases you need to ensure tremendous amount of care being taken on some details. For example, tires, they may or may not need a replacement considering the car has not moved for so long. The first service needs to be done at the time of PDI before the car is delivered as the oil is old enough to be replaced.

There are many more finer details which also need attention considering it is a 700 plus horsepower hypercar, and an expert can only take the right calls. No chances can be taken there.

Also, i am sure there will be quite a many updates in the software department which will need Ferrari diagnostic systems to be carried out as well.

Cant wait to see one in a nice red parked next to an Aventador in our very own country.
Old 5th January 2015, 17:45   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
In such cases you need to ensure tremendous amount of care being taken on some details. For example, tires, they may or may not need a replacement considering the car has not moved for so long. The first service needs to be done at the time of PDI before the car is delivered as the oil is old enough to be replaced.

There are many more finer details which also need attention considering it is a 700 plus horsepower hypercar, and an expert can only take the right calls. No chances can be taken there.

Also, i am sure there will be quite a many updates in the software department which will need Ferrari diagnostic systems to be carried out as well.
In the absence of an official Ferrari dealership and service centre, would an advanced private garage, say RACEtech, be able to take care of such works?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks