Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2015, 23:14   #76
BHPian

Re: The Parx Supercar Show - 10th & 11th January, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
From what I hear, this car is GHS'
Its Ferrari's car and GHS bought it down for display purposes. The car wont be driven coz they do not want dinks ans scratches on it. This was said by GHS himself in the press con I m told
Quote:
The car does not belong to GHS. Its Ferrari's own car bought down from Abu Dhabi. I guess this must be Ferrari World Abu Dhabi's display piece.
However, I guess GHS has one on order as I do not think Ferrari would let anyone take their car for a relatively unsignificant rally. Or GHS has pulled some big strings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaib3030 View Post
I don't think it's Ferrari World Abu Dhabi's display car as my friend posted a pic with the Ferrari world LaFerrari a couple of days ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Well, his relationship with atleast the previous management of Ferrari is known to many. I wont be surprised if he managed to get one for himself. Thanks for the info A.K.
Surprised to know that there is still a debate going on whether its GHS' car or not. The registration shows its from Sharjah, so chances are more likely its a personal car.Many of Indian firms have their business setup in Sharjah.

If its Ferrari World AbuDhabi's display car then definitely it should bear AD registration. If car is directly from Ferrari, it should be having an Italian registration. Have seen atleast 5-6 LaFerraris here in Dubai having Dubai/AD/Ajman/Saudi plates but never a Sharjah registered one.

Last edited by crazybiker46 : 9th January 2015 at 23:17.
Old 9th January 2015, 23:17   #77
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Surprised to know that there is still a debate going on whether its GHS' car or not. The registration shows its from Sharjah, so chances are more likely its a personal car.

If its Ferrari World AbuDhabi's display car then definitely it should bear AD registration. If car is directly from Ferrari, it should be having an Italian registration. Have seen atleast 5-6 LaFerraris here in Dubai having Dubai/AD/Ajman/Saudi plates but never a Sharjah registered one.
Well, GHS said that himself at the press con. This was told to me by a journo. So its not come from thin air. :/
Old 12th January 2015, 11:26   #78
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Parx Supercar Show - 10th & 11th January, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Sorry A.K! A bit unclear after your post. Does the car belong to GHS or is it a deal made with Ferrari to showcase the car here?

In any case though, Kudos to GHS for sharing this with us petrolheads.
Quote:
The car does not belong to GHS. Its Ferrari's own car bought down from Abu Dhabi. I guess this must be Ferrari World Abu Dhabi's display piece.
Just to put everything to rest. The car belongs to GHS and not as what is printed by the press. She could have been driven, but GHS did not want to take any chances, so kept her as a display only. Oh and the car was driven to the turf club and was driven back to the residence.

Note from Mod: Pics & Report from the show are in their own thread here

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th January 2015 at 22:23. Reason: Just adding a closing note / link to the new thread ;)
speedy is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks