Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2008, 13:54   #451
BHPian

Some two three days back there was this silver colored Jaguar XJ6 in Deccan gymkhana club just opposite to the Deccan gymnasium building. When i asked the driver about the car, he said that it belongs to the gutka king and is mostly in Koregaon Park. It was an absolute beauty.
On Friday saw one white Bentley Continental in Shivajinagar opposite Simla office, followed with the security guys in a Ford Endeavor. The Endeavor was struggling to keep pace with that beast though.
Old 8th July 2008, 09:57   #452
Senior - BHPian

Saw a sliver Land Rover Sport on karve road yesterday evening. It was Delhi registered having registration number with four sevens. Vehicle looked old but still liked it.
Old 8th July 2008, 16:47   #453
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Saw a sliver Land Rover Sport on karve road yesterday evening. It was Delhi registered having registration number with four sevens. Vehicle looked old but still liked it.
One can see it parked outside Pegasus Health club off Karve Road.....belongs to the owner of the club

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
Here is the snap... Sorry but could manage to snap only one image... And its CLS 500 not CLK 500 as I posted earlier.. my bad..
This is already posted elsewhere in the forum. Owner stays in my building..... AFAIK, this is a 350 rebadged to 500
Old 8th July 2008, 21:18   #454
BHPian

Its definitely a 500 and not a rebadged 350, and the owner does not stay in a building. i think you are confusing this with the Black CLS of a young politician.

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Jaggu : 8th July 2008 at 21:45.
Old 9th July 2008, 17:17   #455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajdan View Post
Its definitely a 500 and not a rebadged 350, and the owner does not stay in a building. i think you are confusing this with the Black CLS of a young politician.
my bad...I did'nt check the plates in the pic....It is MH-12 and not MH-06
Old 9th July 2008, 17:51   #456
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakaaaaasss View Post
my bad...I did'nt check the plates in the pic....It is MH-12 and not MH-06
The person sitting inside was a smoker so he let windows rolled down for sometime and I got to see the interiors.. It was beige and wood finish.. Awesome car to say the least... But somehow, I did not like rear end.. I guess it had 18 - 20 inch rims.
Old 11th July 2008, 23:14   #457
Senior - BHPian

Guys,
Spotted this new Chrysler 300 in E square.. It had temp number so this makes it 2 in Pune.. One at Audi showroom and then this one.. Seems it belongs to the owner of the hotel in E square..
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-0711_210749.jpg  

Old 12th July 2008, 13:01   #458
BHPian

Yesterday there was this brand new white colored Hummer H2 in my Society. My i left my camera at home so couldnt get any pics,sorry for that.

AFAIK, that is indeed a CLS 500 and is mostly parked on Bhandarkar Road, in a lane just opposite to the Cosmos Bank. The owner is some elderly man who also frequents Deccan Gymkhana Club.
Just my guess, may be he is the "Oven-Fresh" bread guy.
Old 13th July 2008, 14:26   #459
BHPian

Yes, the car is parked there often but he is not the owner of Oven fresh. He is the MD of one the oldest and respected engineering groups in Maharashtra.
He also has an S class (W220) in the same colour. And a Honda dirt bike (dont know the details). A definite car enthusiast.
Old 13th July 2008, 14:30   #460
BHPian

spotted the yellow h3 at mg road 4 days ago

also spotted the blue z4 a couple of weeks ago at karegaon park oustide kiva

and also got a not so good pic of the silver porsche 911 i had posted about earlier on the thread... man the guy just flooored it just as he entered the straight of naylor road...he saw me clickin a pic and had a big grin on his face.... gosh the sound was waaay to good.... i shud've taken a video.... hope to see it soon again...
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-dsc04070-medium.jpg  

Last edited by tidzter : 13th July 2008 at 14:31.
Old 13th July 2008, 15:57   #461
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidzter View Post
spotted the yellow h3 at mg road 4 days ago

also spotted the blue z4 a couple of weeks ago at karegaon park oustide kiva

and also got a not so good pic of the silver porsche 911 i had posted about earlier on the thread... man the guy just flooored it just as he entered the straight of naylor road...he saw me clickin a pic and had a big grin on his face.... gosh the sound was waaay to good.... i shud've taken a video.... hope to see it soon again...
Why didn't you take a close up if he was coming towards you?
Old 13th July 2008, 16:06   #462
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Why didn't you take a close up if he was coming towards you?
As i said he jsut floored it, i tried taking a close up but it didn't even come up in the frame IMAGINE,
i was also using my phone cam....pardon...

cheers
Old 14th July 2008, 08:25   #463
BHPian

Spotted a dark silver colored Mazda RX-8 parked next to the defence training institute on BMCC College road. I was in a hurry to go towards FC road, so could not click any pictures. Looked very gorgeous in flesh. Did not notice the registration number as well.
Old 14th July 2008, 15:29   #464
BHPian

As usual no photos!
Saw a BMW X5 on taxi plates (yellow) on KP Main North Road yesterday. Running on Pune plates. I wonder which hotel is running that?
Old 17th July 2008, 01:00   #465
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidzter View Post

I've driven that car. It's brand new, done JUST over 300 Kms. Belongs to a friend. Can't wait till he finishes running it in (which might take forever at the rate he's going!)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks