Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2008, 20:39   #346
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
Is that 3 door handles I spy? Does that mean that this is a 6 door? I have seen 6 door Mercs in and around Europe, but never in India
Yup, it is a 6 door. Infact the family has at least 5 other stretch Mercedes, one of which is also a 6 door.

Rumour has it that theres one more on its way.
Old 20th April 2008, 20:57   #347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Yup, it is a 6 door. Infact the family has at least 5 other stretch Mercedes, one of which is also a 6 door.

They must have really long legs or something.
Old 20th April 2008, 21:07   #348
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post

I can think of only one family in Pune that will have so many stretch Mercs, but I highly doubt it's the Walla's...Then again not like I know pune so well

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
They must have really long legs or something.
Old 21st April 2008, 13:48   #349
Senior - BHPian

wasent this one posted earlier,i remember there was a similar coloured e class limo posted sometime back
Old 21st April 2008, 14:10   #350
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
wasent this one posted earlier,i remember there was a similar coloured e class limo posted sometime back
I wasnt sure if it was already posted. I couldnt find it when I searched for it, so put them up. Do share the link.

EDIT - found it here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...imosine-3.html

Last edited by karlosdeville : 21st April 2008 at 14:14.
Old 21st April 2008, 17:01   #351
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday in the afternoon I saw a Blood Red Porsche 911 Turbo (I think am not so sure of the exact model) and a Silver/Grey BMW Z4 M Coupe driving together on Baner Road. Both of the cars looked beautiful together and I am sure this is not the last that I will see of them, am really sorry could not click any photos as I was driving in the other direction.

P.S. Is it just me, or is my forum interface all jumbled up? As in the first post of the thread is the last post on the last page for me, can anyone PM me on how to fix this?
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:33   #352
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Yesterday in the afternoon I saw a Blood Red Porsche 911 Turbo (I think am not so sure of the exact model) and a Silver/Grey BMW Z4 M Coupe driving together on Baner Road. Both of the cars looked beautiful together and I am sure this is not the last that I will see of them, am really sorry could not click any photos as I was driving in the other direction.
Where on Baner Road!!!?? I stay on Baner Road next to hotel Green Park and can spot them easily..by the way at what time you saw the cars?? may be if in the evening time then even i will be able to spot them. Keep me updated
Old 28th April 2008, 07:17   #353
BHPian

Does any1 know how many Ferrari's and Lambo's are there in Pune ?
Old 28th April 2008, 09:30   #354
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncity View Post
Does any1 know how many Ferrari's and Lambo's are there in Pune ?
Ferraris - AFAIK, One. Its Poonawala's red F430. He sold the F360 and got this one. News of another 2 comin in are doing rounds since last year.

Lambos - Two. One Murcie and one Gallardo ( both yellow ). Actually there is another gallardo - white - but its not drivable
Old 28th April 2008, 22:36   #355
BHPian

spotted Red Carrera!!

Spotted Red Carrera today on SB road near the newly opened Audi showroom. Sorry due to heavy traffic couldn't wait for long and therefore could only see the Carrera badge on the rear.Anybody in here knows more details?? BTW, it was a MH-01 registered car. If lucky tomorrow will get some pics for sure.
Old 30th April 2008, 00:06   #356
BHPian

I enquired with the watchman at the showroom there, and he said that the car has been parked there since four days. It has been brought by Pashankar Auto for some programme in Pune. Also the watchman was quick to add that the car is not a new one, but has been bought second hand.
Here are two pics of the Carrera. Sorry for the quality of pics as they are taken from a punny Nokia 3110c.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-image025.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Pune-image026.jpg  

Old 30th April 2008, 00:56   #357
Senior - BHPian

Well it's a 996 so it has to be second-hand if it's been bought recently, can't be new.
Old 3rd May 2008, 01:23   #358
BHPian

Yesterday (the day before to be precise) one white colored BMW zoom passed me in the opposite direction on Baner Road. It had a black roof (panoramic roof is it??; please correct me if i am wrong) and i could only see the "M" badging in my ORVMs. Anybody having more details??.. can be a M3, i think.
Old 3rd May 2008, 01:30   #359
Senior - BHPian

Black roof aka Carbonfibre roof (Not panoramic, that's on merc's) is only available on the M3/M6. And if the car was white then in all probability you saw kbk_75's M3.
Old 3rd May 2008, 01:47   #360
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Black roof aka Carbonfibre roof (Not panoramic, that's on merc's) is only available on the M3/M6. And if the car was white then in all probability you saw kbk_75's M3.
Thanks for that info Ishan. Well i just googled, and found out the same info there. Yes its available on the M3 and the M6. Seriously dude the car was soo fast that i could only see it fading in my ORVMs. As you have said it could be kbk_75's M3, or can be a new one in Pune. Now only kbk can answer this, if it was him on May 1, in Pune.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks