Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2009, 02:04   #2986
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to all the fellow BHPians who have contributed to this thread to reach the 200th page.

I personally thank all to make this thread a successful one. I started this thread on 3rd Jan 2007 to spread the news & photos of mean machines spotted in 'God's own country'. Now we have achieved on of the highest rated threads in this forum. The achievement is only due to everyone's contribution. I personally thank all once again & wish to contribute more and more to this thread.
Old 29th November 2009, 19:28   #2987
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Ya, its same one!

But the photo of Bentley seems not to be in London!

Why is it a big news on hummer? Its not the first, second or third hummer, but many have already came & gone in Kerala. Ok, the spotting of hummer could be a news, but why so much coverage in news paper & all. The same news paper had given a good coverage of first Hummer in the state was atleast three years back.

I can't understand why all these guys bringing only Hummer! Why don't they think of bringing so other models/brands which are rare?

This in not a recent photo, or if it is, then the SL & Alphard is still laying there? So sad .
Firstly, Congrats on such a Great Achievement with this thread. Long way to go, Both this thread n 'Gods own Country'

btw, Hani, What you meant there ? Dont they have Basement Parking Lots in London ?

Are you sure its a Alphard ? It looks like a Grand Hiace to me.

This pic shows the some part of the regn. if you could make out which country it was. He also had a SL and a H2 sometime back.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bgt.jpg  

Last edited by Dippy : 30th November 2009 at 09:27. Reason: Please avoid typing your entire post in bold. Thanks.
Old 29th November 2009, 20:31   #2988
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oh ya, you might have seen the car with Clrackson/Lorisnor's round holed design wheels, its from Calicut itself. It's also re-badged S320 CDI, but it's re-registered from DL-regn. It was previously owned by a young guy from Cochin who has spend a lot on that car with wheels & re-doing many electronics.

But on the same day I've seen the above mentioned builder's S-class too near Pushpa Jn.
It looks like a Lond number plate. Was this the same guy who drove the 7 series around with windows down and blasting some Tamil song few months back?
Old 29th November 2009, 20:56   #2989
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
It looks like a Lond number plate. Was this the same guy who drove the 7 series around with windows down and blasting some Tamil song few months back?
Thats Hilarious. LOL !!

@JK, you mean the Tvm guy or the Clt one Hani is mentioning ??
Old 29th November 2009, 21:20   #2990
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajai View Post
some cars spotted by my friend at cochi shipyard

Ajai thats a great find at the customs wherehouse.. The Alfard, SL, 350z convertible, Hummer, Toyota soarer convertible. Any idea if these cars are still there or any contact details of someone there. I am definately interested in all the cars except the Hummer.

Last edited by speedy : 29th November 2009 at 21:24.
Old 29th November 2009, 22:16   #2991
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Firstly, Congrats on such a Great Achievement with this thread. Long way to go, Both this thread n 'Gods own Country'

btw, Hani, What you meant there ? Dont they have Basement Parking Lots in London ?

Are you sure its a Alphard ? It looks like a Grand Hiace to me.

This pic shows the some part of the regn. if you could make out which country it was. He also had a SL and a H2 sometime back.
I know there is underground parkings in London, I think I've seen the same picture in my friend's face book/orkut album & in that it was mentioned that its at Ajman or so!

Its an Alphard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Ajai thats a great find at the customs wherehouse.. The Alfard, SL, 350z convertible, Hummer, Toyota soarer convertible. Any idea if these cars are still there or any contact details of someone there. I am definately interested in all the cars except the Hummer.
Buddy, I strongly don't think its a recent photo, as similar H2 & SL55 were being auctioned & the SL was later regd in CG-regn. I've seen it with a dealer friend in Delhi when I went to pick my G. I've posted the photo of the same then!
Old 29th November 2009, 22:19   #2992
1001bhp

Quote:
I know there is underground parkings in London, I think I've seen the same picture in my friend's face book/orkut album & in that it was mentioned that its at Ajman or so!
But the registration is definitely not a gulf country.

Old 29th November 2009, 22:24   #2993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001bhp View Post
The regn number looks like to be in the UK
Old 29th November 2009, 22:32   #2994
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001bhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rihan01234 View Post
The regn number looks like to be in the UK
Ok, now I know its UK regn when ite revealed. But I comanded when the number plate was stricked!
Old 29th November 2009, 23:25   #2995
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Buddy, I strongly don't think its a recent photo, as similar H2 & SL55 were being auctioned & the SL was later regd in CG-regn. I've seen it with a dealer friend in Delhi when I went to pick my G. I've posted the photo of the same then!

Ok, but if something on similar grounds would come up please do let me know. I would be interested. Looking out for a good sports car with a to earth price tag .
Old 30th November 2009, 00:42   #2996
Senior - BHPian

Spotted the red Mazda RX8 at edappally bye pass , it was with for reg badge under the grill.

Got a news from very reliable source :- the NRI who is interested in getting the first number in KL-8 and Kl- 7 series is getting a new Bently , we can expect it with in very few days.

BTW :- where are the snaps of the Masaretti ?

I went to Guruyayoor chavakkad area , but the Guruvayoor festival and the cit was tightly packed , so I escaped from there.

Saw a couple of new Q7 at thrissur.

The famous bakery people got a petrol prado, few weeks before.
Old 30th November 2009, 09:24   #2997
1001bhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Got a news from very reliable source :- the NRI who is interested in getting the first number in KL-8 and Kl- 7 series is getting a new Bently , we can expect it with in very few days.
Is this going to be the first Bentley in the state? and by the way is it the flying spur or something else?

And like you said Foby how come no one has got any pics of the Maserati?Where are all the T-Bhpians from thrissur gone?Come on guys.

Old 30th November 2009, 18:38   #2998
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Spotted the red Mazda RX8 at edappally bye pass , it was with for reg badge under the grill.

BTW :- where are the snaps of the Masaretti ?

I went to Guruyayoor chavakkad area , but the Guruvayoor festival and the cit was tightly packed , so I escaped from there.

Saw a couple of new Q7 at thrissur.

The famous bakery people got a petrol prado, few weeks before.
I had a recent trip to Gvr. My job was done by 11am and spend in there till 2pm in hope to spot the Maser. But had no Luck, btw. a friend of mine who happen to be their relative has promised me the pics. Will post as i recieve it.

Last edited by Scorcher : 30th November 2009 at 18:39. Reason: Correction.
Old 30th November 2009, 18:40   #2999
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Its an Alphard!

Ajman ?? No way. I have older pics of him with his SL n H2 in this same Basement Parking which happens to be his Apartment's Parking Area in London.
Old 30th November 2009, 20:02   #3000
Senior - BHPian

One of my Best Friends SLK350. He also have a E270cdi, Suzuki Intruder Volusia and a Kawasaki ZX 6R Ninja (Track Edition).
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-siraj-bhais-slk.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-siraj-bhais-slk2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-slk.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks