Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2009, 21:09   #2911
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Wow love the A4.just look at it.
That to with a 3.0ltr tdi enigne to match up with its looks its a stonker and one of the best money can buy.
If memory serves me right, the 3.0 TDi comes with Quattro. I don't see a Quattro badge on the grille.
Hanmust: Isn't it a 2.0 TDi?
Old 18th November 2009, 21:11   #2912
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Here is the first new E-class (W212) to roads of Kerala, just before the delivery. Got this photos from a friend in Rajasree Motors!
Loved it. Got more pix of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Yes the ones I've seen on Beemers here say "Deutsche ..." ...= something i don't remeber correctly.

Deutsche Motoren ?

Last edited by jkdas : 18th November 2009 at 21:14.
Old 18th November 2009, 21:36   #2913
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If memory serves me right, the 3.0 TDi comes with Quattro. I don't see a Quattro badge on the grille.
My statement was just off hand.
I said Audi has a great package on offer.
Old 18th November 2009, 21:36   #2914
BHPian

Hanmust - Are you sure this is the first face-lifted Q7,I thought the first facelifted one was delivered in Cochin to the Bismi guy.
Old 18th November 2009, 23:11   #2915
Senior - BHPian

Got a news from a reliable source , The Kajah family is waiting to clear a consignment at port , that is an other imported car , Hannie do you have any updates about it
Old 19th November 2009, 00:08   #2916
BHPian

Two nights ago, I spotted a white new gen 7 series parked outside the EFC outlet/Food court just outside Thrissur.

A massive but brilliant looking white car. It was a KL07 reg...I think.

Last edited by coloneljasi : 19th November 2009 at 00:09.
Old 19th November 2009, 00:18   #2917
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi View Post
Two nights ago, I spotted a white new gen 7 series parked outside the EFC outlet/Food court just outside Thrissur.

A massive but brilliant looking white car. It was a KL07 reg...I think.
That one is of the famous Jweller , with his office in marine drive , I have posted the pictures of the same in this thread
Old 19th November 2009, 02:28   #2918
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Here is the first new E-class (W212) to roads of Kerala, just before the delivery. Got this photos from a friend in Rajasree Motors!

So its to trichur district ?
Old 19th November 2009, 09:24   #2919
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hope he said it, anyway its 2.0TDI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Loved it. Got more pix of this?
At present I don't have more, will try to get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelubai View Post
Hanmust - Are you sure this is the first face-lifted Q7,I thought the first facelifted one was delivered in Cochin to the Bismi guy.
No, thats third. This one was delivered on the day of the launch itself. Second one is at Tirur, white one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Got a news from a reliable source , The Kajah family is waiting to clear a consignment at port , that is an other imported car , Hannie do you have any updates about it
No information other than their new Quotroportte! Will enquire for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.olympus View Post
So its to trichur district ?
Ya very much; to be clear from Nattika!
Old 19th November 2009, 14:05   #2920
Senior - BHPian

Was in Chavakad this morning and very expected to spot the Maserati but had No Luck, Then on my way to ekm saw a old gen 730Ld(Silver) and a Facelifted Calla White Q7 infront of Bismi, Kaloor(has to be theirs) n the textile groups C220 cdi Avantgarde(i guess the first new C with the Avantgadre trim in kerala, Remember Hani showing pics to me in his mob when he visited tvm). Still i had pics of none. So i destined to click something good went to my friends Garage and saw a All American Wonder waiting for me there, The 'Harley Davidson Fatboy' and a old Ninja. Snapped some pics. Will post once i get home. Sadly on my this visit i saw hardly any Mercs. Think the guys at Bimmer is pretty good at there job
Old 19th November 2009, 23:03   #2921
Senior - BHPian

Heard that the textile group who had the old VW Tougeg is getting a black X6 , The banglore based builder who is currently promoting a project at puzakkal is also expecting a X6 , saw him yesterday in his old S class.

Also heard that the first Z series bimmer is sold out from cochin delarship.

heard the story of the Bimmer accident which happened on LT road at coimbatore , I was just amazed to hear the black box concept in the bimmer cars.

The Dr. who owns the car need to know the cause of the accident and the Bimmer people were able to explain it as well.

Actually the car was speeding at 120 plus , and it hit a alto which was trying to cross the LnT road , and the bimmer toppled multiple times.
Old 19th November 2009, 23:29   #2922
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Heard that the textile group who had the old VW Tougeg is getting a black X6 , The banglore based builder who is currently promoting a project at puzakkal is also expecting a X6 , saw him yesterday in his old S class.

heard the story of the Bimmer accident which happened on LT road at coimbatore , I was just amazed to hear the black box concept in the bimmer cars.

The Dr. who owns the car need to know the cause of the accident and the Bimmer people were able to explain it as well.

Actually the car was speeding at 120 plus , and it hit a alto which was trying to cross the LnT road , and the bimmer toppled multiple times.
And the people inside were ok?

Bit OT;

Quote:
Heard that the textile group who had the old VW Touareg is getting a black X6 , The Banglore based builder who is currently promoting a project at Puzakkal is also expecting a X6; saw him yesterday in his old S class.

Also heard that the first Z series Bimmer is sold out from Cochin dealership.

Heard the story of the Bimmer accident which happened on LT road at Coimbatore. I was just amazed to hear the black box concept in the Bimmer cars.

Actually the car was speeding at 120 plus , and it hit an Alto which was trying to cross the LnT road , and the Bimmer toppled multiple times.
Hope you get the idea.
Old 19th November 2009, 23:48   #2923
Senior - BHPian

Yep , the people who put their seat belts was un injured , the one who didnt put his seatbelt broke his leg. But sadly the people in the other car passed away and both cars were total loss.

Yes Das I got it , lets stop the accident discussion here
Old 20th November 2009, 09:01   #2924
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Black box concept is not only in Beemer, but its there is Merc & Audi. I'm not sure of other brands! But there is chance for it be there in other high-end brands too!
Old 20th November 2009, 12:49   #2925
Senior - BHPian

Some of the old random snaps , I think the cls is sold now and the sc 430 sorarer is not much used
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-f.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-g.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-t.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-z.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-z-1.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks