Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2009, 03:30   #2761
Senior - BHPian

3 Porsche spotted at vytilla

I was on the way to my office , saw a dark red Porsche Carrera GT in front of DREAMS hotel , Vytilla . Since it was night I was not able to justify the color , but it had forigen number plates.

I also have seen one blue and black color Porsche in vytilla by pass , some one told me one belongs to a Indian team crickter

Some one from ernakulam please throw some light to the 3 Porsche around vytilla.

Also spotted a FIAT (LHD) caravan at edapally byepass , it was driven by some tourists , got the snaps will upload it later
Old 31st October 2009, 06:14   #2762
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
I was on the way to my office , saw a dark red Porsche Carrera GT in front of DREAMS hotel , Vytilla . Since it was night I was not able to justify the color , but it had forigen number plates.

I also have seen one blue and black color Porsche in vytilla by pass , some one told me one belongs to a Indian team crickter

Some one from ernakulam please throw some light to the 3 Porsche around vytilla.

Also spotted a FIAT (LHD) caravan at edapally byepass , it was driven by some tourists , got the snaps will upload it later
Your kidding about the cgt right?
Old 31st October 2009, 07:10   #2763
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterccrx8s View Post
Your kidding about the cgt right?
No buddy , the red one bears a forigen number plates and it is spotted in front of the hotel dreams at 1 a.m.

the other 2 spotted in morning
Old 31st October 2009, 09:02   #2764
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Buddy, it's not Carrera GT, but Carrera S Cabrio, red, DL-regn, 2005 model! It's bought by one of my friend, who also own the black Cayenne, 650i & white S350!

This is the Carrera I mentioned earlier.
Old 31st October 2009, 09:20   #2765
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I was on the way to my office , saw a dark red Porsche Carrera GT in front of DREAMS hotel

The answer is in your post , Just kidding.
Since you say it had foreign plates could it be on Carnet ?

Well, next time try and get some pics buddy.

Last edited by manishasrani : 31st October 2009 at 09:21.
Old 31st October 2009, 15:36   #2766
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Buddy, it's not Carrera GT, but Carrera S Cabrio, red, DL-regn, 2005 model! It's bought by one of my friend, who also own the black Cayenne, 650i & white S350!

This is the Carrera I mentioned earlier.
but didnt he say that the 'CGT' had foreign plates?? may be hes referring to another porsche. and coming to think of it, of all places to bring his car, the guy choose kerala?? he better have some spare change around to get his bumpers replaced!!

P.S: do you guys remember when porsche opened its first showroom in india a few years ago?? the had a CGT but im not sure if it was for sale. and guess what, IT WAS IN RED!!

Last edited by bivin : 31st October 2009 at 15:42.
Old 31st October 2009, 16:16   #2767
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
but didnt he say that the 'CGT' had foreign plates?? may be hes referring to another porsche. and coming to think of it, of all places to bring his car, the guy choose kerala?? he better have some spare change around to get his bumpers replaced!!

P.S: do you guys remember when porsche opened its first showroom in india a few years ago?? the had a CGT but im not sure if it was for sale. and guess what, IT WAS IN RED!!

Since Foby saw it at night, he might have mistaken as foreign plate! It was the same guy I refered as he had went to Dreams!

The red Carrera GT was showcased when the Porsche's Mumbai showroom opened. It was not for sale, just for show! The first showroom was opened in Delhi & that was earlier 2007 I guess!
Old 31st October 2009, 16:27   #2768
BHPian

well that explains it i guess. do you have any pics of it??
Old 31st October 2009, 16:48   #2769
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
well that explains it i guess. do you have any pics of it??
bivin you could find it here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ddar-road.html
Old 31st October 2009, 20:25   #2770
BHPian

i was referring to the carrera s cabrio, but thanks for the link anyway!!
Old 31st October 2009, 22:20   #2771
BHPian

Spotted this Lexus 2 seater (?) in S.A. Road Cochin today noon. Any idea about this car? Note the dent on its fender . Sorry for the image content, but this is all I could capture in the heavy traffic. If my perception is correct, the vehicle sports a foreign reg.

Also, I saw a back color KL - 39 reg. Porsche Cayenne at Panampilly Nagar last week.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pics-002.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pics-003.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pics-004.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pics-005.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pics-001.jpg  

Old 31st October 2009, 22:41   #2772
Senior - BHPian

That's a Lexus SC430 or the Toyota Soarer. Its actually the same car, just rebadged
Old 1st November 2009, 07:13   #2773
BHPian

The owner of the soarer has a porsche and I think someone has posted the pix in this thread some time back.
Old 1st November 2009, 08:21   #2774
BHPian

Quote:

He lives in Tripunitura, near where I stay! And its quite nice to see Porches everyday!
Old 1st November 2009, 11:02   #2775
BHPian

Thats a pretty bad dent on the right faring.
I just hope that everyone in the car was ok.
This is exactly why cars like this shouldn't be driven in India. I have seen one droptop of this car here in bangalore with the same colour running with underglow neon and custom xenon headlamps.nice lookin, must say.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks