Team-BHP - Spotted : Toyota Supra
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted : Toyota Supra (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2106-spotted-toyota-supra-7.html)

waiting for the pics bro,when are you postng them?
its going to be the first blue supra spotted
most of these are red others are black,silver or grey

OK, here they are. Excuse the crap quality, my cell phone has a BS camera! The car was blue, even though it looks sorta purple in the pics.

thats an amazing combo of the color and wheels..nice one kbk

how much can one buy a supra for in bombay ?

Jesal, you should add "if one can find a supra for sale"!

There are enough going around.

Viper, how many supras do you know of that are for sale? If you do then let me know as my cousin is genuinely looking for one as he just sold his MR2.

i wanna know prices on thats it. like celica is for 7 laks miata is for 5 laks like that

A supra will go beyond 10L for sure is what i've heard.

these imports are usually more than a decade old. The price will vary a lot depending on the condition and mods done.
You can get Miatas for 3 laks too and 5 laks too. Same with the Supra, whether its factory turbo, aftermarket, transmission, etc

Ten lakhs plus for a ten year old Supra sounds like a damn good deal for the seller to me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbk_75 (Post 668678)
Ten lakhs plus for a ten year old Supra sounds like a damn good deal for the seller to me!

You'd be lucky to find one at 10 lakhs. In 1998 the Supra turbo retailed for around 40k USD. Today you'd be lucky to find a good one for 30k USD. That's a 25% drop in 10 years. That's just how damn good those cars are.

Just checked what you wrote, and there are twin-turbo Supras available aplenty for around 7000 GBP in England. These cars have even been modded quite heavily, so I think 30k usd is a bit wide of the mark, even with today's weak USD.

Having said that, there are also Supras being sold for crazy prices in the U.S.A., so clearly, it depends on where you shop.

There was TT supra that was brought down from surat that was on sale for 5 lakhs. It was submerged in water at some point in time. Needed an overhaul. Apparantly the owner of KS motorsports boought it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbk_75 (Post 669413)
Just checked what you wrote, and there are twin-turbo Supras available aplenty for around 7000 GBP in England. These cars have even been modded quite heavily, so I think 30k usd is a bit wide of the mark, even with today's weak USD.

Having said that, there are also Supras being sold for crazy prices in the U.S.A., so clearly, it depends on where you shop.

Yeah, Supras are pretty cheap in the UK. Imports were stopped in 1996, and they've never really been big on the mega-horsepower scene over there. But in the US, the Supra became the weapon of choice on the import circuit. Legendary Toyota reliability and insane build quality - stock engine internals have been known to put out 900 rwhp - and timeless looks. And then they released The Fast And The Furious, and the prices just went through the roof!

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 669516)
There was TT supra that was brought down from surat that was on sale for 5 lakhs. It was submerged in water at some point in time. Needed an overhaul. Apparantly the owner of KS motorsports boought it.

I heard about this. Are there any more in Surat? :p Wouldn't mind one, or three, at that price!