Team-BHP - 17/7/07 : YES !!! I Drove The Ferrari F430 !! EDIT : Video Added In Post 1
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   17/7/07 : YES !!! I Drove The Ferrari F430 !! EDIT : Video Added In Post 1 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/26469-17-7-07-yes-i-drove-ferrari-f430-edit-video-added-post-1-a-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 502843)
Very few people get to drive a Ferrari ever in their lifetime.

...which reminds me of a funny story. I was waiting outside a big 5 star Hotel when a white Lambo Gallardo Spyder rolls up. Driver and his attractive passenger hop out. Car is standing there idling (cue: thoughts of jumping in & driving off enter my head). The stunned valet looks both scared and delighted! He sits in and takes a careful 7 minutes to park it right at the door. He then spends a good 10 minutes in the car savoring the experience!

So I guess there is an alternative for all of us!

Yes black12rr, I know that.
The car was indeed in "RACE" mode, but our little Dippy was in "MAD" mode :)

I second Gordon..Just spoke with him & yes he indeed was in a MAD mode..Lucky you Dippy..Its just that some people are so lucky in life, they get what they desire.Hmmm..And by the way incidently you were also wearing a red t-shirt..

Niki

lucky lucky you... let us in on the secret!!!

WOW, THAT MUST BE SOME EXPERIENCE ! I REMEMBER THAT IN 1990 I WENT TO ITALY TO ATTEND THE "FISITA" (A CONFERENCE ON AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING) AND THERE WAS THIS "FERRARI MYTHOS" STANDING IN AN EXHIBITION IN THE CONVENTION CENTRE. I JUST SAT IN IT FOR A MINUTE. IT WAS AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE FOR ME TOO.

AWAITING THE VIDEO.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Note from Mod : Please try to avoid typing in ALL CAPS! Thanks

Congratulation Dip Dip Dipppyyyyy....:Cheering: am happy for you... now you can change your avtar Pic to the one with you in the car....lol:

U are one lucky guy dippy... I think it would have been BETTER than s*x

WOW!

CONGRATS! As many have asked, the big question- HOW?

u most be really lucky... awesome car man... i wish i could in one..

Wow! Short drive of a lifetime!!!!

Congratulations on having driven the red beauty man! I know you must be feeling on top of the world.

Drifter

congrats.... you are one lucky guy..

Congrats Dippy. The pics are awesome. I envy you man. That must have been an experience of a lifetime. Where art thou? We need to know how u pulled it off. :)

And pls post the video. I hope the sound is LOUD and clear.

I have ridden in one (360 spyder) but driving one... priceless.

Congratulations! Well taking pics of your own Ferrari must be feeling very different, let alone driving it. Now that you have achieved what you always aspired for, time for some spiritual stuff?

Congrats Dippy, it is an awesome experience, now get the spyder onto the track somehow!