Team-BHP - 17/7/07 : YES !!! I Drove The Ferrari F430 !! EDIT : Video Added In Post 1
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   17/7/07 : YES !!! I Drove The Ferrari F430 !! EDIT : Video Added In Post 1 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/26469-17-7-07-yes-i-drove-ferrari-f430-edit-video-added-post-1-a-5.html)

Come on...

Everyone is dying to know 'HOW'? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 502888)

And I just noticed something interesting.
Where do we suppose that little red button is pointing?!

Interesting observation Gordon :) very nice! Yea dips looks like someone went on a super peppy ride!

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 503264)
Interesting observation Gordon :) very nice! Yea dips looks like someone went on a super peppy ride!

Haha you bet. My grin was something like Clarkson had on his face when he put the car on race mode :D

I have that video. Clarkson goes bonkers driving it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 502843)
And the question everyone wants answered : HOW?

Refer Rtech's first post in this thread. "Mai Chalaaoo?" :p
Congrats Dippy.

Nice. Not a big Ferrai fan, but knowing how you worship them, it must have really been something. Congratulations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by finneyp (Post 503209)
Saw a news item in NDTV today evening that Ferrari cars will be launched in India by Tata Motors.

Models like F 140 would be available with a starting price of 90 lacs!

What the hell is an F 140? A Fiat?

Congrates Dippy.. You are really lucky person..cheers:
I am jealous yaar.

you are one lucky person

congrats man

Well done my man! Needless to say we are all burning with envy here:p

Do tell us more.

Cheers

You lucky guy, you. Dippy man, this is the first time I am envying some one.

A.W.E.S.O.M.E....the cars right next to where i stay...went over to see it...she looks awesome....heard its on its way to delhi to you know who's house....????? hmmm...we'll wait and see...its sure to hit the headlines soon...But that wasnt the best part....i mean yea ferrari f430 and stuff..freak awesome sound and all.....BUT IT HAD ITS SISTER THERE TOO...that was even more mind blowing. the maserati coupe WHICH LOOKED :Shockked: AWESOME in maroon, it was stunning and wild and i can go on and on..but the party did not end there. There was a M6 coupe too in BLACK. she looked awesome also...all of them running on 30 profile tires and all of them well above the SPEED BREAKER LEVEL.....so very possible to drive them in mumbai roads..except that its going to be a bumpy ride...

OHH AND THERE WAS A RED F430 ALSO...

That makes 2Nos f430, 1 maserati coupe, and 1 m6..but now all belonging to the same person.

And to top it all dippy drove one of them...dude i can just imagine how your heart must have been pumping..cause when the dude started it, it was so so loud and when he rev'ed it..it was ten times more louder..iam sure he must have broke a few window panes...

DIPPY your the luckiest man on the planet right now.

Congratulations Dippy you lucky Dog!! EnvyEnvyEnvyEnvyEnvy!!:D
C'mon now post those videos mate... the wait is killing me...soon soon!!
And write a full repost starting from when you realised you were actually going to drive it till the time you got out of the seat and went home..every gory detail!!

Well done. Can't wait till I get into one of these :)

wow man nice by the way whos car is it and how did he let u drive it?

great pis dippy.... you are a lucky guy indeed... please tell us more about the drive.. please....