Team-BHP - 17/7/07 : YES !!! I Drove The Ferrari F430 !! EDIT : Video Added In Post 1
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   17/7/07 : YES !!! I Drove The Ferrari F430 !! EDIT : Video Added In Post 1 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/26469-17-7-07-yes-i-drove-ferrari-f430-edit-video-added-post-1-a-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 505329)
:Cheering:
I will anyday Prefer a Date with SHAKIRA.
Ferrari, will come when it has to!!-can be Bought!!

My take is when you have a Ferrari, you can get dates with a lot of Shakira look a likes.. after all you would'nt want even Shakira to just sing in your Ferrari would you..:D:D (YaaaHaHAHAhahahahaha!!-Villian type laughter)

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 505332)
My take is when you have a Ferrari, you can get dates with a lot of Shakira look a likes.. after all you would'nt want even Shakira to just sing in your Ferrari would you..:D:D (YaaaHaHAHAhahahahaha!!-Villian type laughter)

Kya Sirji, Now Fantasize with look alikes:confused:
and, In the ferrari Ill have to be an accrobat!
question does not take birth!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 505352)

:uncontrol Man Shakira , That too in a Ferrari! You r right, u need to be a acrobat, afterall back seat is not there!

Dippy,
I was spellbound and went through all the threads inspite of having work!!
Thats the influence of Ferrari in me.I was like "wow!!"

You are so lucky and i am very happy for you.Thank you for sharing the details and the pictures.I will remember you for the life time.

Thanks

Quote:

if you have a Ferrari why not not even the Shakira original!!

Quote:

Why would one want Shakira to sing in the Ferrari? Even her voice wont stand up to whats there behind the two seats :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 506006)
Why would one want Shakira to sing in the Ferrari? Even her voice wont stand up to whats there behind the two seats :)

I love to see Dippy with Shakira in a Ferrari!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 506014)

Navin, you forgot to add the would between I & love!!! Or is this a regular occurrence???;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 505352)

Arre Sir, why would you do the acrobatics. Shakira hai na..The acrobat. One out of two dong acrobatics is enough :D Personally i think Jeniffer Love Hewitt would be more "Fitting" in a Ferrari.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 506014)

I would too...and her hips dont lie:D

Dippy, look what you've done to all of us..Fantacising et all..!!

I think this thread is seriously going off topic now.

Thats Dippy the Mod for you.
Look at your pose and your expression in your avtar.. Anybody thinks he needs Shakira??!! Way to go Dippy. So when you get a call to test drive another exotic, just remember my cell number and give me a call.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 506157)
Thats Dippy the Mod for you.
Look at your pose and your expression in your avtar.. Anybody thinks he needs Shakira??!! Way to go Dippy. So when you get a call to test drive another exotic, just remember my cell number and give me a call.:D

Yes and now I'm seriously wondering what that will be? 599 perhaps ? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 506132)
I think this thread is seriously going off topic now.

:confused: The Thread is about You, The F430, photos and the fun and Excitment related with it, So IMO bringing/adding Shakira to the Euphoria isnt really going Off topic.!! Unless Offcourse You Prefer someone else More Feasable added to the fantasie!!
Wonder how it would be like when you really Owned a F430!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 506168)
:confused: The Thread is about You, The F430, photos and the fun and Excitment related with it, So IMO bringing/adding Shakira to the Euphoria isnt really going Off topic.!! Unless Offcourse You Prefer someone else More Feasable added to the fantasie!!

Scooby Sir I agree with you completed . wanted to put a line in humour there. maybe I forgot to add a smiley :)

About owning one well I really hope the day comes somewhere in my life time. But till then the fact that I drove my dream car more than makes me happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 506168)
:

Then I'll be the first one to ask Dippy "Main Chalaoon Kya?"lol: