Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2005, 09:51   #31
GTO
Team-BHP Support

BLOWN dudes. I couldnt believe my ears when Dippy called to let me know. I was yelling "H1 or H2, H1 or H2"!!!

I really really wish this chap takes the beast off-the-road. Thats where the beauty of a Hummer lies.

SpeedSatya, I think its nonsensical to question the owners affordability of FE. After spending 60 lacs on a Hummer, do you think he would care?

GTO
Old 3rd January 2005, 09:59   #32
Senior - BHPian

wow thats great, I couldn't believe it either when Dippy called. When I reached home at about 0000 or 0015, and seen the pic, I was all the more shocked and angered. Shocked because the H2 made it to Mumbai. Angered because of the pic Anyways its a good pic, you can see the H2 and thats enough.

p.s. Dippy did you really go running behind it on the road just like the 355 days in my area??! I can see a RICKSHAW coming straight towards you!!!

Last edited by Gordon : 3rd January 2005 at 10:01.
Old 3rd January 2005, 10:45   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Dippy did you really go running behind it on the road just like the 355 days in my area??! I can see a RICKSHAW coming straight towards you!!!
Dude you know what I do when I see an exotic on the roads now dont you

Dippy
Old 3rd January 2005, 10:55   #34
BHPian

Nice find Guys! Awesome Awesome Awesome.I was waiting for this all the time...
Old 3rd January 2005, 14:33   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
SpeedSatya, I think its nonsensical to question the owners affordability of FE. After spending 60 lacs on a Hummer, do you think he would care?
I think the FE does matter.... atleast when you decide to drive to the petrol bunk with the pump sign on, especially when it gives you no more than 4 mpg.

Revv
Old 3rd January 2005, 20:30   #36
Senior - BHPian

So finally the Beast has graced the Indian roads.Just wanna see it in person in Mumbai.
Pretty neat pic Dippy.

X
Old 3rd January 2005, 21:13   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO

GTO
but dont u think ,the owner cannot enjoy his car as much if he wud have that 60lacs on something more FE.
4mg simply cumes to abt 1kpl.so that means on a 1000km drive u need 1000 liters.and that too if it needs high octane fuel costing 55rs then he is gonna take it out only once a year.also if at all it is driven at night u have to be sure that u know where the pump is.

hehe i am sure he is not gonna care a damn for FE,when he can afford to buy a 60lac toy.
Old 9th January 2005, 02:32   #38
Senior - BHPian

Guys... good new pics of the Hummer are put up in the first post

Check em out

Dippy
Old 9th January 2005, 03:10   #39
Team-BHP Support

Lol,

If you ask me, they look a bit frustrated with the traffic aldready!!

Such a big car in bombay is a bummer if you ask me! :P

R
Old 9th January 2005, 04:27   #40
Distinguished - BHPian

Haha... i was there too... i clicked a pic on my cell was just abt to post it when i saw what a great job u guys did so i deleted my stupid lil pic that i took.... I saw the car pass by on its way back from the taj tonite...I left pollyester's and while crossing the road to get into my car i saw this beast pass by.... I followed it abit in my endeavour...for the first time i have felt small in my endeavour haha... good i didnt take the accord out today or i would have felt like an ant I love the regn number he has... i wanted the exact same one for my next car but i guess i lost to the beast

Last edited by Sahil : 9th January 2005 at 04:32.
Old 9th January 2005, 09:15   #41
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Lol,

If you ask me, they look a bit frustrated with the traffic aldready!!

Such a big car in bombay is a bummer if you ask me! :P

R
True. We caught up with this giant at Regal and followed it till the Taj. The traffic was crawling and Dippy's brother joked that this guy must have burnt atleast 5 litres of fuel to cover this distance.

Last night's hunt was pretty good. Apart from this monster, we saw a 911, a huge 1950s Chrysler convertible, a new BMW 760 & 745, an X5, lots of older BMWs, lots of Mercs, and a new Range Rover.

Conclusion by Ported Head and Aditya: There seem to be more Mercs in town than taxis.

Last edited by Aditya : 9th January 2005 at 15:17.
Old 9th January 2005, 09:38   #42
Senior - BHPian

Awesome!! AWWWW I wanna come to Mumbai, you guys seem to be seeing exotics every damn day!!
Old 9th January 2005, 10:32   #43
Senior - BHPian

I'm more fond of the H1 than the H2 but really this does command awesome street presence. Its a totally different thing to see one of these on Mumbai roads. It was fun to see the valet guys and every one on the road just gaping at it .

Infact there were lots of chics comin out of the Taj in really skimpy outfits but all they could do was wonder why we were just after this monster instead of oogling at them ...LOL... they'll never understand

Anyways here is my pic with the H2. Now you guys can see how tiny I am in front of this monster hahaha

Dippy
Old 9th January 2005, 11:56   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

woah
man thats like really cool
nice pictures dippy
that is a really cool car
saw a couple in dubai up close and it was just awesome .
wish i knew some saudis
Old 9th January 2005, 12:02   #45
BANNED

yipee now its time to make the thread of cars that are not there. i mean we got all the cars. fun waiting to see this car myself. one monster i like. neways apprantly there was a new 7 series with 4 drunk ppl in it that went off the road yday in juhu the place where its dug. by the time i got there the car was removed and gone.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks