Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2010, 11:32   #2296
Senior - BHPian

Any updates on the opening of a Porsche showroom in Chennai, anyone?
Old 29th January 2010, 11:50   #2297
BHPian

Saw a canary/tweety yellow sports coupe yesterday at Velachery-couldn't recognise it, but looked like a smaller version of the Mitsubishi FTO(I could be wrong).TN registration with a single digit number. Anyone seen it to recognise it?
Old 29th January 2010, 12:11   #2298
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffe View Post
Saw a canary/tweety yellow sports coupe yesterday at Velachery-couldn't recognise it, but looked like a smaller version of the Mitsubishi FTO(I could be wrong).TN registration with a single digit number. Anyone seen it to recognise it?
It's probably that mid '90s ('94-'99) 6th Generation Toyota Celica that has been spotted and posted earlier in this thread! I've attached a picture of it for reference. Is that the one you're talking about?
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Chennai-celica.jpg  

Old 29th January 2010, 12:34   #2299
Senior - BHPian

Saw a black FTO on sunday, parked in the petrol bunk opposite pachaiyappa's college. Couldn't come around and take a pic as i was late.
Old 29th January 2010, 20:27   #2300
BANNED

HOT NEWS: I dont know how to say this, yesterday on a casual walk in T nagar...look what i find..an aston martin db9 in the house behind saravana stores!!! really sorry guys no pictures as they have a dedicated watchman guarding the car. The car was on covers and i recognized it by the silhouette and logo on the wheels..it looks like the car has been kept like that since its imported so guys i dont want to exaggerate anymore. You guys can go and see it personally to believe it!!!
Old 29th January 2010, 20:42   #2301
BHPian

guys ive got some rather bad news. the red TT will be out of action from now on, for reasons i cannot quite explain on a public forum. not quite sure where it is for now, but will let you know on any other updates as and when i get them..
Old 30th January 2010, 01:47   #2302
BHPian

Guys do you have any update why Audi service center moved from ORM and I could notice some work done in BMW showroom,is BMW showroom going to be moved?
Old 30th January 2010, 06:58   #2303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkyfydex View Post
HOT NEWS: I dont know how to say this, yesterday on a casual walk in T nagar...look what i find..an aston martin db9 in the house behind saravana stores!!! really sorry guys no pictures as they have a dedicated watchman guarding the car. The car was on covers and i recognized it by the silhouette and logo on the wheels..it looks like the car has been kept like that since its imported so guys i dont want to exaggerate anymore. You guys can go and see it personally to believe it!!!
Are you really sure ? An Aston MArtin ? That too a DB9 ?
Can we have some pictures of atleast the silhouette.
Old 30th January 2010, 12:58   #2304
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
It's probably that mid '90s ('94-'99) 6th Generation Toyota Celica that has been spotted and posted earlier in this thread! I've attached a picture of it for reference. Is that the one you're talking about?
Seems about right.If the regn# is 6-its the same car.
Old 30th January 2010, 19:46   #2305
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS View Post
Guys do you have any update why Audi service center moved from ORM and I could notice some work done in BMW showroom,is BMW showroom going to be moved?
The Audi centre at OMR was only an interim Service Centre. They have now moved to a larger facility at Ambattur. The showroom is also presently there with a new one coming up at Guindy/ Nandanam.

BMW is revamping its showroom and coming up with a pre-owned car division, in the same facility next to their original showroom.

Last edited by ecclipse78 : 30th January 2010 at 19:49.
Old 30th January 2010, 21:39   #2306
BHPian

GUYS!!
just spotted a dark coloured (black,blue or grey not quite sure) G Wagen SWB in alwarpet very close to the residence of our CM. its registration was TMD ****. anyone else seen it before???
Old 30th January 2010, 23:34   #2307
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw the S320 CDI at the airport.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Chennai-dsc01402.jpg  

Old 31st January 2010, 00:12   #2308
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkyfydex View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Are you really sure ? An Aston MArtin ? That too a DB9 ? Can we have some pictures of atleast the silhouette.

I can check and get the pictures if its there. Now, the question is : Which Saravana Stores ?
Old 31st January 2010, 00:30   #2309
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

I think its a black DB9. One of my not-so-close friends' said he once spotted a black Aston near Marina Beach but I didn't believe him as he's not so reliable. So if its really a black DB9 then it has been already spotted doing rounds around Chennai.
Old 31st January 2010, 02:55   #2310
Senior - BHPian

Nice pic of the S-class, //M!

Real luxury on wheels that car

Btw, someone has to get pics of the DB9!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks