Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2008, 02:43   #121
BHPian

Vkochar what you are saying about the 15 minutes report on CNN is quiet unsual.According to you Mr.Tata is driving a Bugatti Veyron.Do you have more details about it ?I tought that no Bugatti Veyron was imported to India.
Old 4th May 2008, 09:23   #122
Senior - BHPian

No, They did not show any footage but did mention his name and the car.

But nevertheless I do not doubt him at all. Hopefully something would come up soon ( Like a Pic ) maybe so it will clear all controversies. Cheers !!
Old 4th May 2008, 10:35   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Pagani Zonda F roadster / Zonda F?
Damn, I just didn't think about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
ROTFLMBAO

Jokes Apart - Guys It is Mr. Tata we are talking about here. I will beleive anything on this thread. It is not any businessman we are talking about here.

And BTW to clear the controversy about Mr. Tata driving a Veyron, It is true ( It is a LHD BTW ). I just saw a footage on TV today stating the big cars owned by hotshots in India and his name was mentioned. It was CNN I think that was showing this 15 minute report.

Zonda in India !! Wow !! Corporate India is getting richer !!
Aha, now I hope you're right. By the way, if I'm not mistaken even the Zonda is produced only as a left hand drive car, so I wonder how these cars are coming in.
Old 4th May 2008, 11:39   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Damn, I just didn't think about that one.

Aha, now I hope you're right. By the way, if I'm not mistaken even the Zonda is produced only as a left hand drive car, so I wonder how these cars are coming in.

Nope. Zonda's are made in RHD as well. I think the Koenig's are made in LHD only.
Old 4th May 2008, 22:45   #125
Senior - BHPian

I wonder what Ratan Tata might be thinking if he scanned this thread?.
Old 4th May 2008, 23:07   #126
BHPian

nickanite I think that Mr.Tata will be surpirsed if he comes to this forum.it should be nice if we see pictures of his car collection.
Old 5th June 2008, 10:12   #127
BHPian

Its been quite some time since our guys have been saying that veyron has indeed landed on indian shores. In fact Mav also had posted the same some time back, but i guess that wasnt the case. But does someone really have a good proof to substantiate this mr.tata's veyron. Did some googling but still didnt get a single hint of this . IMO If something is not in google then it doesnt really exist . somebody even googled out a boxter in vishakapatnam using google, so i am sure this tata veyron should defenitely show up . The suspense is killing me.
Old 5th June 2008, 16:29   #128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Its been quite some time since our guys have been saying that veyron has indeed landed on indian shores. In fact Mav also had posted the same some time back, but i guess that wasnt the case. But does someone really have a good proof to substantiate this mr.tata's veyron. Did some googling but still didnt get a single hint of this . IMO If something is not in google then it doesnt really exist . somebody even googled out a boxter in vishakapatnam using google, so i am sure this tata veyron should defenitely show up . The suspense is killing me.
Pictures of me aren't on google, but I'm pretty sure I exist.
Old 5th June 2008, 17:49   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Belive me its really there. Its only a matter of time and the pictures would be on the forum. Lets just say some of the people are obliged to keep their mouth shut.
Old 11th June 2008, 15:57   #130
BHPian

so guys you are pretending that a Veyron has landed in India months ago .It would be nice if we can find pictures of it or contact Bugatti sales department.Thailand has got one white veyron sold 165 millions of bhat , Honk Kong has one too, China might have one , at Beijing motorshow Buagtti came with a Veyron the price was 2.5 millions of euro taxes included
Old 11th June 2008, 15:59   #131
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey, we have millions of Rupees too!
Old 14th June 2008, 01:53   #132
BHPian

I know India has millions of Rupee but the main problem is the wheel steering postion side if LHD OR RHD to bring a car to India.I would like to see pictures of the Bugatti Veyron owned by Ratan TATA
Old 7th August 2008, 20:54   #133
Senior - BHPian

Somewhere while googling read that he is driven in his Indigo Marina and Indigo XL
Old 8th August 2008, 11:15   #134
BHPian

i dont know about other cars which he has but i am sure about two of them..
one is tata indigo marina other is old honda civic which he himself drives. My friend knows a person working with a brokerage firm who had a meeting with him in mumbai's 5 star hotel and he was taken away by his modesty. That chap told us he went there in bmw 3 series and was taken aback seeing Ratan Tata self driving old civic.
Old 8th August 2008, 14:40   #135
Senior - BHPian

Ratan Tata has a 2007 cadillac convertible an E class too. seen him driving the Cadillac on Marine drive. i dont think he has the Veyron otherwise it would have been seen on a sunday afternoon with him behind the wheel. right now i am sure he would be busy with the Land Rover and Jaguar. so you could add these two to his list of cars.

@ Cyrus. that information was to be under wraps till the car landed here. i did not want to discuss it till it hit the shores.

Last edited by speedy : 8th August 2008 at 14:44.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks