Team-BHP - Pics: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Accident in Bombay!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Accident in Bombay!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/43666-pics-lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-accident-bombay-11.html)

HOLY CRAP !!! :Shockked: :Shockked: was the crash because of a drunk driver ?? or the driver couldn't handle !! Obviously the car was at insane speed !

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajid33 (Post 951230)
HOLY CRAP !!! :Shockked: :Shockked: was the crash because of a drunk driver ?? or the driver couldn't handle !! Obviously the car was at insane speed !

Everything that want to know is in the thread :)

drivers are normally very safe in these cars, in accident the whole car sort of acts as...crumple zone, that's what you're seeing. Almost certain the driver didn't have a scratch on him

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 951403)
Everything that want to know is in the thread :)

Sorry mate , my bad ! I should have read the whole thread first.

hurts to see it.. what happened to the tyres?

:Shockked: This is really sad!! I don't think it's anyone's fault. That is why they are called accidents....

Quote:

Originally Posted by S600BENZ (Post 935327)
Nothing happened to the driver at all. He is perfectly fine.

S600, Are the initials of the person H.S.B.? I have seen this car a lot and I think I know who owns it.

Peace!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911er (Post 970883)
:Shockked: This is really sad!! I don't think it's anyone's fault. That is why they are called accidents....

S600, Are the initials of the person H.S.B.? I have seen this car a lot and I think I know who owns it.

Peace!

If you go throught the thread the owners name is also mentioned. it is H.S.B.'s car

Could someone please PM me his SL55's reg no.?

Quote:

Originally Posted by torqueunlimited (Post 970998)
Could someone please PM me his SL55's reg no.?

do you have the same doubt ( regarding the car in pune right now ) as i have ? :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar (Post 971154)
do you have the same doubt ( regarding the car in pune right now ) as i have ? :P

Yep, exact same doubt! I asked Ishan, he had no clue. Just want him to be careful. He said he got the car from bangalore, like all his others.

The SL55 is 4545. Is it in Pune now?

The SL55 in Bangalore has not been seen for quite a while now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 972079)
The SL55 in Bangalore has not been seen for quite a while now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by S600BENZ (Post 972073)
The SL55 is 4545. Is it in Pune now?

Yeah its in Pune now. My friend bought it. Its pics have been posted in the Pune Vintage Rally Thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 949943)
v12 he did have asilver sl55 AMG but when i had seen it it had different wheels. if the guy is short fat and wearing a pathani thats what he wears most of the time that i have met or seen him it is the same guy. he stays in worli.

regardless of the whole situation the car suffered the most I guess:deadhorse and could someone please explain to me what this word matka really means?I know it cannot mean the matka in which I quiet often drink tea or lassiplease:

What's the present status of this LP640?
Lamborghini F#%ked.mp4 - YouTube