Team-BHP - Pics: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Accident in Bombay!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Accident in Bombay!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/43666-pics-lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-accident-bombay-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 933869)
X-machine : Did you manage to get the pics of the car?

Nope v12. Im still waiting for my friend to send me the pics. Will upload as soon as i lay my hands on it.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by car_phreak (Post 932475)
so let me understand the situation - a VERY expensive car in India gets demolished and no one seems to know anything?

I think S600Benz has mentioned what happened if you read the thread completely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine (Post 932842)
Also, is'nt this the same car which our member S600 Benz was talking about?

Yes, its the same car as S600 mentioned in his earlier post.

Cannonball,
I think all that V12 is (rightly) saying is "innocent until proven guilty". In other words - lets not jump to conclusions and lets give the driver some benefit of the doubt.

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 933702)
BEEM3R.....I hope the authorities in Dubai are not reading your threads!!! :) kidding...jokes appart do you have a driving license I wonder all that emmotional stuff about blaming the driver and owning such cars...etc You seem to have a unique way of how to bring logic into this....I would be scared to live in place where you were incharge of drafting the laws. You may say tom that you cannot charge a lambo driver on negligence if no lambo has ever carshed in India before...or better yet you cannot be the officer who arrest a lambo driver if u never arrested one before

Ok canonball. Lets take it easy. Ive had a license for a long enough time. And no I havnt crashed any of my beloved cars. I drive one of these so called fast cars and Ive had moments where I've lost control, due to sand and/or tires being a tad worn. And no Im not a reckless driver in any which way, nor am I promoting reckless driving. And I love how you're assuming what I might say or do in any situation. And race car drivers have crashed their personal cars on public roads. All I wanted to say was someone caring enough about cars wouldn't purposely drive it into some wall for the sake of it. Maybe it was the drivers fault. But we dont know that. Anyway Im not here to argue. Sometimes its just pointless posting here cause of the kind of whack unrelated responses they generate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 933681)
And I do agree with you and straight6 that street roads are not where you should test the limits of your car. If owners can afford a 4-cr supercar, they can very well afford to do the same on a track instead of public roads.

:OT but yet relevent here.

i did approach the ministry to get the juhu airodrome and to start a track there when the flight training school does not use it. this is something i saw in canada and was impressed. we used to have track events years ago at the airodrome and useing it as a platform for people to come and test and race their cars irrespective of it being a supercar or a normal car.
lets face it everyone has a urge to put the pedal to the metal and it only seemed right to me for them to do it in a safe enviornment without any bystander or another car owner getting hurt.
the application was turned down stateing that it was dangerous and not in their interest ( government and the juhu airodrome). if they would have just listened, i feel their would have been a drop in the number of street races and unfortunate accidents in supercars trying to know the capabilities of their cars.

Feel sorry for the the owner's loss. I felt screwed up enough when i crashed my evo 7....wonder how this guy feels.....

Whats happened to the guy driving it? is he ok?

Nothing happened to the driver at all. He is perfectly fine.

Note from Mod : Please do not personally attack members or others on Team-BHP. If you have an opinion that you think adds value, present it in a decent and non-personal way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S600BENZ (Post 935327)
Nothing happened to the driver at all. He is perfectly fine.

Oh thats a good news. I just happen to pass through this thread now.
Man, that was real good news that he is perfectly fine.
Seeing the car in the picture I was thinking that there are least chance of survival. But a great car lost :(

owner should be lucky the car didnt flip over and catch fire.

I've seen a pic of a couple in that situation and they were burnt to a crisp along with the car. not a pretty sight.

Wow... Personal attacks happening here. Here we all are fighting over spilt milk, rather a crashed Lambo. :-)

Everyone's right until it happens to them.

Can the car be used again?

What a Waste of Art!
This is what happens when foolish people get a lot of money.. and drive.

P.s We'll see more of this car in some scrap yard after a few years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD (Post 940649)
What a Waste of Art!
This is what happens when foolish people get a lot of money.. and drive.

P.s We'll see more of this car in some scrap yard after a few years.

Scrap yard? Heck I'd love to get that engine and drive train out of there !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 940652)
Scrap yard? Heck I'd love to get that engine and drive train out of there !!!

agree: the engine on the back seems perfectly fine !!