Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2006, 23:48   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Just saw the white CLS this morning making its way out of the Ambassador Hotel. I like it in white!!
It is usually stationed there and there is an E Class too with awesome wheels to keep it company .... they have similar reg numbers too!

Is it again chefs owning it like the chefs at Intercontinental who ride to work on a Ninja & a Gixxer
Old 17th January 2006, 00:07   #137
BHPian

Mercedes CLS350 looks beautiful as most Mercs do...bt that rear brings out the metaphotical evidence of the beauty of the mercedes...great pics man!

cheers!
Old 17th January 2006, 00:13   #138
BHPian

that 5.0-liter V-8, 302 hp/339 lb-ft merc CLS 500 is a demonic vehicle ..and

some rumours of Sanju Baba having it is thrilling....movie stars make sme serious

bucks...
Old 17th January 2006, 04:37   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan
Ok i was a exyremely lucky one to get to go to the all v.i.p private masserati launch at the national garage mahalaxmi
all thanks to anant.pithawalla the guy of n1racing where ajay devgan's white maserati quattroporte was there and also a metallic grey silver maserati quattroporte was there i have the original snaps of both these rides
but it will take me a while
even snaps at it comming of the docks in the container
but unfortunately ajay's cars antennae was stolen at the docks also when it was reved it truely sounded like 400 stallions neighing like thunder have it also on audio it will take me a while though to put it online sorry guys but 0-100 in 4.2 seconds
ajays interiors and wheels were upgraded stuff rear seats were massage one's so im thinkin he aint gonna be driving this beauty but his damm driver..

dude im not sure which masserati u saw because there isnt one that does o to 100 in 4.2 sec.........give us proper information
Old 14th March 2006, 18:59   #140
BHPian

CLS spotted in Pune

The owner of the silver SL500 in Pune has just bought a Merc CLS completely white!! I saw it pass e-square, and at the same time my friend was talking on my phone so I couldn't take pics. I don't wanna disclose names but he also just constructed a Huuuuuuge house in Baner... PUNE GUYS BE ON A LOOKOUT!!
Old 14th March 2006, 19:14   #141
BHPian

Humm nice info i've seen a white cls its looks amazing total gangsta look on it.
Old 15th March 2006, 12:03   #142
Jay
BHPian

spotted a CLS 500 on infantry road near commissioner's office in front of IAS officers club a few months back... silver colour, love the 2 silencers its got... looked beautiful.... could not click pics as i was staring at it till it disappeared and then the idea of clicking a pic occured...
Old 15th March 2006, 16:02   #143
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan
Ok i was a exyremely lucky one to get to go to the all v.i.p private masserati launch at the national garage mahalaxmi
all thanks to anant.pithawalla the guy of n1racing where ajay devgan's white maserati quattroporte was there and also a metallic grey silver maserati quattroporte was there i have the original snaps of both these rides
but it will take me a while
even snaps at it comming of the docks in the container
but unfortunately ajay's cars antennae was stolen at the docks also when it was reved it truely sounded like 400 stallions neighing like thunder have it also on audio it will take me a while though to put it online sorry guys but 0-100 in 4.2 seconds
ajays interiors and wheels were upgraded stuff rear seats were massage one's so im thinkin he aint gonna be driving this beauty but his damm driver..
yes i agree with you irfan.the car goes o-100 in 4.2 seconds.i was also there at the exclusive vip launch party.it was like the topmost people from mumbai were there for the topmost car.ha.
Old 15th March 2006, 22:56   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,
You will see this car outside Ambassador during the day and often parked outside Lush at Phoenix. He has a black E Class and a Skoda all bearing the same Regn Nos as well. I'm sure most will have guessed the owner by now.
Viper
Now you can add a White 760Li and White M5 to the list too!
Old 15th March 2006, 23:04   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
Now you can add a White 760Li and White M5 to the list too!
Is it our own member "Guess?" by any chance? Since I'm not from Bombay I wouldn't know... But I haven't heard of any other white M5...
Old 15th March 2006, 23:26   #146
BHPian

even i spotted a black cls today evening in chembur area near golf club.

http://img472.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cls555vo.jpg

same as above but black in color

Last edited by Ford Rocam : 15th March 2006 at 23:37.
Old 15th March 2006, 23:35   #147
Senior - BHPian

The CLS s have become a dime a dozen. There is nothing really exclusive about them out here anymore. The CLS55 AMG is really something though. The white AMG is the only one in Mumbai i guess
Old 16th March 2006, 01:25   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
The CLS s have become a dime a dozen. There is nothing really exclusive about them out here anymore. The CLS55 AMG is really something though. The white AMG is the only one in Mumbai i guess
Dime a dozen would be an over exhaduration, but sure in abundance..like what 30-50?? couldnt be higher than that??
Old 16th March 2006, 02:21   #149
BHPian

I always spott a White cls 55 amg ( Not sure about it being the only in bombay ) at inter-continental in town . Along with tht i also see a dark blue
M3 (Old 1) , Those 2 cars are parked in Intercontinental next to churchgate mocha .
Old 18th March 2006, 23:05   #150
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Pic of the CLS55 taken by my bro's friend :

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks