Team-BHP - AMG teaser: Mercedes AMG Models: SL63, E63, C63, S65, SLK55, CLS63
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   AMG teaser: Mercedes AMG Models: SL63, E63, C63, S65, SLK55, CLS63 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/49575-amg-teaser-mercedes-amg-models-sl63-e63-c63-s65-slk55-cls63-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1067920)
roadshow and then back to germany

But all the cars are RHD. So are you sure they are going back. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1068321)
But all the cars are RHD. So are you sure they are going back. :D

Unless someone or so from TBHP goes and checks out a car and says he wants it here is the down payment :)

My vote for the C63.

1000Nm is Volvo bus territory.

Hold on guys,news of this AMG event coming to Mumbai has just got to us this morning...All excited

Call the E Class outdated but that E63 is just so delicious. And I just love those AMG alloys. I'd love one of these than the SLK etc anyday. I really dont want to say anything about the S65 and the 1000 Nm of torque. I'm speechless.

Some better pictures of the E please.

wooh. sid thanks for all the AMG pics. too good. a very very very very expensive parking lot.
I think the AMG's will very well be consumed in India. 12 AMGs will fly off easily. I don't think they will go back to germany. India shinning..

And yes the C63 AMG and SL 63 look the most beautiful of the lot. C63 with mercedes emblem on the grill is stunnig.

I like the E Class Amg in Station Wagon Form. I just love the "normality" of that car....If you know what i mean!!

Wow, so much AMGs. Great! On my recent visit to Duabi I had a fortune to feel the engine of the new S65 AMG. Wooow, it was an amazing motor. I got really thrilled the blend of throtle & smoothness. Unfortunetly I couldn't drive as I was running out of time to catch my flight back. Anyway will post the photo & experiance soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diesel_headrock (Post 1068579)
Hold on guys,news of this AMG event coming to Mumbai has just got to us this morning...All excited

I want in ! :p

It would be a shame if the cars came down all the way from Germany and no visit Mumbai. I guess the only venue that comes to my mind is amby valley airstrip or even the pavan hans airstip in Juhu is ideal.

Guess as much it would be an event otherwise there wouldnt have been such a huge inflow of AMG models at one shot.

Pavan Hans looks very doubtful cos the airstrip is regularly used by helicopters through out the day.

Finally the Mercedes get some much needed grunty petrol engines.Those are a lot of awesome pics.Well done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diesel_headrock (Post 1068579)

Just tell me when and where. I shall be there for sure. The supriseing part is out of all the AMG's the SLK has hit a soft spot. The SL and the S hit it afterwards. The CLS somewhat does not do the trick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1068792)
Call the E Class outdated but that E63 is just so delicious. And I just love those AMG alloys. I'd love one of these than the SLK etc anyday. I really dont want to say anything about the S65 and the 1000 Nm of torque. I'm speechless.

Some better pictures of the E please.

agree:, The E Looks lovely. I like the wheels and the whole set up. Thinking should i just call for an AMG body kit for mine.

Am surprised they are bringing new cars for demo unless these are for show. Porsche brought used current models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1069091)
Am surprised they are bringing new cars for demo unless these are for show. Porsche brought used current models.

Ajmat i have a feeling that the cars would be sold dureing the road show or also after, hence they being brand new. Some of the vehicles are still with the protective white coverings.

Lovely Pics. Where and when's the show in b'bay ??

Nice pics

Can anyone tell me how does one get invited to such events. Is it like you need to own a MB or something?