Team-BHP - AMG teaser: Mercedes AMG Models: SL63, E63, C63, S65, SLK55, CLS63
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   AMG teaser: Mercedes AMG Models: SL63, E63, C63, S65, SLK55, CLS63 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/49575-amg-teaser-mercedes-amg-models-sl63-e63-c63-s65-slk55-cls63-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1071310)
The sunday event is not confirmed cancelled but unofficially they have doubts of holding it due to security reasons. I have not recieved any confirmation pertaining this, but will by tomorrow or dayafter. The F1 car is already in Bombay and so are some of the Officials.

I dont think so the event should take place when Mumbai city is burning and so many innocent lives lost in the bloodbath. Most probably it will be cancelled.

Guys confirmed news recieved at our dealership today.the AMG event is not happening in mumbai and i guess it's for good.For that matter the Mercedes Mc Laren F1 event is also quite likely to be cancelled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1071322)
I dont think so the event should take place when Mumbai city is burning and so many innocent lives lost in the bloodbath. Most probably it will be cancelled.

ONly 2days away. High chance of the event being called off. At this point of time it really wouldnt be wise to go to a crowded place like an event like that.

Yes 90% chance of it being cancelled as we have also adviced against holding it. I cannot confirm as the international organisers have not confirmed it. I personally would not be comfortable in attending an event or being in a crowded place so i would not like to put peoples lives at risk incase something does go wrong. I have lost some close people and know how it feels. The Venue is also not equipt enough to handle the normal stands with the amount of crowd this event would generate. It would be utter cayous and a horrible stampede.

I can confirm this now. The inevitable has happened. The workers had been working hard day and night for the past 9 days getting the Reclamation strip ready for the event, including barriers, stands for the crowd, visitors area etc. but all of that is being undone since this morning. It's a very sad sight, I've seen these workers run around getting stuff together even late at night under lights. This would have been a cracker of an event. Oh well.

i like the cls 63 and the SL63 what the hell every car is amazing!!!

no pics of brabus rockets. and SLRsss!!! :(

but anyways awesome pics :)

C 63 amg in black with optional 19".

Well I have an invite from MB to come take a look AND a drive in all the AMG's on Sunday..Drool drool

Hope to remember carrying my camera in all the excitement !!

Will post pics

Cheers

This black AMG has taken my heart away. Am still drooling

Where is this event?

another one-AN ULTRA RARE 1988 R 107 SL 73 AMG

The AMGs you featured earlier were great but this R107 takes the cake. By far my most favourite of the SL, the R129 coming in a close second.

As far as the F1 event is concerned , I got a mailer from the organizers that it has been postponed to a more suitable date. It stands cancelled for the 30th however.

sidindica, you my friend are solely responsible for my massive heart attack.:D
man, this is huge..awesome, awesome.clap:

The black C63 with the 19inchers in the last pic looks so sexy and droolworthy!!

@sidindica
man, you are one lucky guy. I havent seen such an entourage of AMGs even in places like Dubai and London !!

Yup the event in delhi is still on.Its scheduled for 30th Nov.Have an invite but sadly wont be able to go!!