Team-BHP - AMG teaser: Mercedes AMG Models: SL63, E63, C63, S65, SLK55, CLS63
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   AMG teaser: Mercedes AMG Models: SL63, E63, C63, S65, SLK55, CLS63 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/49575-amg-teaser-mercedes-amg-models-sl63-e63-c63-s65-slk55-cls63-5.html)

@ sidindica - you luck dog!! :D

Mind numbing pictures.

God - please give me some money, so that i can afford 1 of these beauties.

PS - Actually, make that "give me lots of money" lol:

@ fx45 . as far as i know these guys send out invitations to their prospective customers cuz they wudnt be wanting a normal person who has no clue of an amg and who wouldn't even buy it to screw around with something like a s65 or d sl 65 .

Quote:

Originally Posted by accord masters (Post 1069205)
@ fx45 . as far as i know these guys send out invitations to their prospective customers cuz they wudnt be wanting a normal person who has no clue of an amg and who wouldn't even buy it to screw around with something like a s65 or d sl 65 .

don't be modest,it's just one of the perks of owning a m3 :p
Perhaps some data stealing from Bmw dealerships too

@ fx45 what i know and feel is that a few of the current Mercedes owners and a few of the Prospective customers based on the cars that they own are invited for such events.

@ sahil . well i would partially agree with that because its just not the m3 i have also done business with the mercedes group so ya maybe its because of the s500 not the m3 :p

somebody bring in the SLR too(even though its LHD).
These AMG's dont do justice to the Mega Mc-Merc

Quote:

Originally Posted by atom_ariel (Post 1069789)
somebody bring in the SLR too(even though its LHD).
These AMG's dont do justice to the Mega Mc-Merc

who are you kidding? these are beasts too.

Total Drool Maal... had read sometime back that Mercedes was planning to launch AMG models by this year end..
They would have brought G55,ML63,GL63....

Seem this event might be off now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 1069946)
who are you kidding? these are beasts too.

Still not half as exciting as McLaren's illustrious history. And now I doubt Sunday will happen, given the current scene in Mumbai. Damn.

more pics-sorry for the poor quality as the battery went alarmingly low when these shots were taken.

More shots of phat chicks

@sid: Dude you are one lucky guy to see and feel these babes in flesh. Speedo on the S is massive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1071065)
more pics-sorry for the poor quality as the battery went alarmingly low when these shots were taken.

Sorry for what mate! These pics are super..It looks completely Gangsta!!
I didnt know it even has a V12 sign inside on its console..

I guess its there just to remind the owner that "I am a V12..Go on..push me..push me!! I am a V12..Grrrr!!"

O how I love the S65!!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 1070689)
Seem this event might be off now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 1071050)
Still not half as exciting as McLaren's illustrious history. And now I doubt Sunday will happen, given the current scene in Mumbai. Damn.

This is a completly seperate event to the one on Sunday. Mercedes Benz has nothing to do with the Mika Hakkinen Driveing the F1. These cars are here for the Mercedes AMG show that would kick off from Delhi and then make its way to Bombay. So by the time they come here it would be two weeks i am guessing.
The sunday event is not confirmed cancelled but unofficially they have doubts of holding it due to security reasons. I have not recieved any confirmation pertaining this, but will by tomorrow or dayafter. The F1 car is already in Bombay and so are some of the Officials.