Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2008, 11:31   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 View Post
1.5-2 Lakhs on this kit? I find nothing special in the one posted here except the exhaust. The chrome looks really cheap and even the side vents look rather strange. I would prefer the AMG kit anyday. But then its his car and his opinion. Hopefully pics with the new wheels come soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Buddy, DC, Lorinser and Mansory are the ones who charge you a premium to ruin your car. You need a lot of guts to ruin high-end cars and that's why you pay a heavy amount to these gutsy guys. LOL
I would not blame the owner as this is the only kit available officially by Lorinser here in India. If you want any other body kit you have to order it yourself. I found this very strange when i spoke to the concerned person for a kit for my E class. It was not worth the price and i did not like the design.
Old 12th December 2008, 21:59   #32
BHPian

Nice color - will look good with Black chrome wheels and without the tail light trim.

Also I see a maroon "Bulldog" shape Pajero?
Old 13th December 2008, 18:09   #33
BHPian

The Maroon "Bulldog" is a mid 90s Landcruiser. The best of the Landcruisers according to me.
Old 13th December 2008, 22:17   #34
Senior - BHPian

The chrome patti around the taillight gives it the ghetto look and is in start contrast with the Lorinser kit. Heck, how can black out the front grille and then put a chrome patti on the tailight.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks