Team-BHP - Prices of Imported Cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Prices of Imported Cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51341-prices-imported-cars-2.html)

d3adlythegame @

Also, I Checked the price for Audi Q7 3.0TDI, The OTR Comes out to be £38,405.00, which when converted into RS is Rs 27,00,089. Dins, did your friend buy it directly from AUDI or Did he get it from a dealer or did he get the car imported? As i think the Q7 with the above price should be around 60-65 Lakhs. And again this price is for a brand new one[/quote]agree:
my friend has not imported directly or not from any import car dealer.He bought from Audi Q7 officailly from Audi India so that he can claim depreciation in his books.

There is very much difference in the ex-showroom and on-road prices of high end cars. The on0road price of a Q7 is around 75 lakh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 1112115)
I feel RR would be aroudn 60-70 Lakh and RR Sport would be slightly higher.. Rs 1 Cr for an RR sounds a bit absurd.

Arent the V12 TDI Range Rover more expensive, the dealer may be quoting for that and not the 3 Liter TDI, there were 2 V12's for sale in Delhi some months ago (black & silver) both 07/08 models with 500 to 2000 km on them going fro 90 I recall, even with the V12 it may be a bit expensive if it is a grey import.

But if it is an 06 maybe it is not V12 TDI as that engine came in second half of 07

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1112419)
Arent the V12 TDI Range Rover more expensive, the dealer may be quoting for that and not the 3 Liter TDI, there were 2 V12's for sale in Delhi some months ago (black & silver) both 07/08 models with 500 to 2000 km on them going fro 90 I recall, even with the V12 it may be a bit expensive if it is a grey import.

V12 Range Rover? Thats a first!

so whats better. importing the car or buying it from the dealers or the showroom officially. for example audi Q7.

i saw Q7 in ahmedabad with haryana registration. then few months ago i read that these cars belong to ahmedabad only but they are registered somewhere else. in this way they dont pay for registration thats 8 lacs for ahmedabad for the audi Q7.

so whats the catch. i mean whats the cheapest and logical option??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1112488)
V12 Range Rover? Thats a first!

...and TDI V12s at that. I'm sure Audi will be surprised!

Opps, get confused at times meant V8 TDI just recalled seeing the V8 badge and not V12 (read about it last year as well) on the navnit motors gu's car, he brings it to our golf club.

If u buy a car directly from the dealer, peace of mind is guaranteed.:D

Check this link for prices of all Porsche models sold in India :

Precision Cars India

sweet, thanks v12 for the link.

How much do you think a used Supra should cost after paying off all taxes and import duties cost?

Which model - Turbo/Non Turbo?

During my car hunt for a 3000gt I was offered a Twin Turbo Supra for - 20ish ( 97 model ) and Non Turbo for 12 ish ( 96 model )

spiff did u find ur 3000gt? There is a black one in Mumbai unfortunately it is the american dodge stealth version in LHD. there is also a black 3000gt with gaudy stickers and mirror tint on the some part fo the glasses. hardly see the cars anymore i am sure they are from central to south mumbai side u find if u hunt

There is a twin turbo auto in Bandra asking for 20 lkhs

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiff (Post 1113888)
Which model - Turbo/Non Turbo?

During my car hunt for a 3000gt I was offered a Twin Turbo Supra for - 20ish ( 97 model ) and Non Turbo for 12 ish ( 96 model )