Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 18:59   #76
BHPian

if you dont mind, could you tell us what other cars do you have in your garage?
Old 16th November 2009, 20:29   #77
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
if you dont mind, could you tell us what other cars do you have in your garage?
well ive read a couple of his posts and from what ive gathered he has an old accord v6, a new one, m3, s500, e36 and these 2. im sure there are more.
Akshay1234 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 16th November 2009, 21:14   #78
BANNED

akshaymahajan - the handle still reads accord masters because i like to keep in mind where i started of from and what can i say that is what i comes to my mind when i hear the word car because it was my first car so cant forget that ever ever .....
@bivin - as you know accords are there all gen (2.4's and v6's) s350 (the one before the current one) , 740li ( the one before the current 1) , s500 ( new) , Toyota prado , e92 M3 , E34 5 ( still in wip mode) well these are the ones which are a bit different from the normal delhi road cars others are there too .and all you guys know about the 2 new acquisitions yet to arrive.
The thing is at my place there would be more of practical daily use cars rather than more of weekend/nightout super cars .
AM
Old 16th November 2009, 21:43   #79
Senior - BHPian

Nice collection you got there AM. Cheers.
Old 16th November 2009, 23:10   #80
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

@AM- please post some pics of your whole garage if its not much of a hassle. Would love to see the M3, S500, Prado and all. Add to that the new Bentley FS and X5. Wow man an awesome garage Btw what is the color on the M3?
Old 16th November 2009, 23:36   #81
BANNED

will post pics when d Spur and the x5 come in ... the m3 is white in color...
accord masters is offline   Received Infraction
Old 17th November 2009, 22:39   #82
BANNED

got a call from the Bentley dealership today informing me that the car has landed in delhi and was undergoing checks and as i couldn't wait to see it till tomorrow i went there to see it today around 9ish. Didint click any pics but will do tomorrow while taking the delivery .... will let you guys in on a few details the color is awesome the champagne gold and the interiors are dark brown in color and YES the exhaust is the best part btw saw a 599 and a few gallardo's , 650's , and spur's there and can say that there's a good difference between the speed and the normal spur.
The x5 is also going to reach delhi in a day or two.
AM
Old 17th November 2009, 22:44   #83
BHPian

congratulations paaji , waiting for the tons of pics and initial ownership report. what about a fancy registration number ??? if you are able to get one , tell me also going for a x5 or x6 in jan for a uncle of mine.
Old 17th November 2009, 23:03   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
got a call from the Bentley dealership today informing me that the car has landed in delhi and was undergoing checks and as i couldn't wait to see it till tomorrow i went there to see it today around 9ish. Didint click any pics but will do tomorrow while taking the delivery .... will let you guys in on a few details the color is awesome the champagne gold and the interiors are dark brown in color and YES the exhaust is the best part btw saw a 599 and a few gallardo's , 650's , and spur's there and can say that there's a good difference between the speed and the normal spur.
AM
What is a 650? I guess its the excitement. and congratulations once again on your new baby. Ride her well.
Old 18th November 2009, 00:22   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
AM
Congratulations AM. The colour sure does sound nice and once the pictures are up would look lovely.
Any details on the 599 brother. Tell me its not a red one again....
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
What is a 650? I guess its the excitement. and congratulations once again on your new baby. Ride her well.
Hmmm... 650 is the Bmw Shamik. Did not expect this from you. The excitement would hit AM after he is behind the wheel of the FS Speed .
Old 18th November 2009, 08:11   #86
Senior - BHPian

Oh my bad. I though since he was talking about proper exotics like 599 and gallardo, I thought he meant to say 560.
Old 18th November 2009, 17:24   #87
Senior - BHPian

Went to take delivery of a white FS with a friend who bought the car and saw your car next in line for PDI.

Just before that a black one had just been delivered. Btw really nice color combo, enjoy it and congrats. I think I'm going to be there again in the eening because they had not completed the PDI on my friends car when we went in the afternoon.
Old 18th November 2009, 20:18   #88
BHPian

congrats buddy!!

cant wait to see your new acquisitions. may you have many fabulous miles with them.

i was surfing the net and came across these self-leveling wheels offered by bentley, and fell in love with them, and am sure you will too!! please do consider them.

congrats once again!!
Attached Thumbnails
BMW 760Li & X5 4.8i ordered EDIT - Now its Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed-ventedwings.jpg  

Last edited by bivin : 18th November 2009 at 20:22.
Old 18th November 2009, 21:01   #89
Senior - BHPian

Wow those self leveling alloys really look sexy.Maybe you should consider them.
But then your car will loose the stately look's once it gets these rims.
Old 18th November 2009, 21:32   #90
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Wow those self leveling alloys really look sexy.Maybe you should consider them.
But then your car will loose the stately look's once it gets these rims.
more the ride than the stately looks will be lost.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks