Team-BHP - Pics: Land Rover Defender
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Land Rover Defender (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/6927-pics-land-rover-defender-2.html)

Hey mods, could you please rename this thread 'Land Rovers' or something, because there is a load of diffrence between the series Rovers and the defender, so the title of the thread could be misleading.

hi islero,
where did you spot this land rover.was it in GOA?A cousin of mine has recently acquired a white 1978 land rover with the origional petrol engine.we took it off roading last sunday will post the pictures soon.
cheers

We stopped for breakfast somewhere. Whether it was in Goa or in Karnataka I am not very sure.

Details, PLEASE, rallystar!!!! Which wheelbase? More info!! And the pics!!

Quote:

We stopped for breakfast somewhere. Whether it was in Goa or in Karnataka I am not very sure.
The guys also seems to have other old cars as well. Can see an old S Class Merc in the background. The Merc with fins...W111 to be precise. Theres also another car in covers. Any pics of those cars.

hey
this is the same defender that v12 posted but now its been painted green.looks much better.

Klaus17

Quote:

Moderator Note : Rules to be strictly followed while posting in the Super-Cars & Imports in India!! section :
  • Complete number plates must be blanked out while posting pictures. Partial blanking will not be allowed.

Jonga is a Nissan product. Nissan has a factory in the Jabalpur army camp and it was set up only to manufacture Jonga s

Seen another Land Rover on Waterfield Road.

Here's another one.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon

I think we need to organize a meet at andora and track these errant land rovers down once and for all.

I saw a landrover daybefore yestrday n pune in a very good condition. Going down the road. I have the pics of these and one i spotted being restored in Goa & pune. Will post the pics soon.

Hey guys.. another couple had driven down from France in a Land Rover Defender, had come to our workshop for Servicing and check-up.. come down from Pakistan-Bangladesh, been down south and now heading to Delhi.. weird route i would say.. been on the road since May.. planning to continue for a year.. wil post the pics later..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon

that is a beauty!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!

An old pic, got it while cleaning the comp, thought of sharing... hope this thread is apt (though it says 'imports in India'). Mods: Do move this, if there is another apt thread.

2004, Virginia Land rover club meet. Most of them are Defenders... or, are all of them?

Pics: Land Rover Defender-mar2004a.jpg

Pics: Land Rover Defender-mar2004b.jpg

God damn, that's hell of a MEET
Oopss so many LANDY's .. Good to see them

Spinnerr, mother of God, you just make grown up men cry out of jealousy. This is god awesome. Am at a loss for words! Thanks for sharing!