Team-BHP - Pics: Land Rover Defender
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Land Rover Defender (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/6927-pics-land-rover-defender-3.html)

clap:AWESUMclap: that Defender meet is awesum.

Spotted these Defenders parked road side at Bandra. Look awesome. One is covered & it seems that it has an open back.

Very nice, where in bandra is this?

Thats one hot Landy there...meanwhile i found a pic of one, i spotted in
Nagpur in 07..

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 1192877)
Very nice, where in bandra is this?

Dude, I can't exactly say the place name, but I think its Bandra Hill Road or Linking Road. Anyway I saw it after passing the Globus showroom on my right.

BTW fellow members, one of my friends is interested in a Defender. Is there any for sale in your contact. Please inform me.

this is Hill Road.. its on the the right side if you come from GLobus and on the left side if you come from Holy Family Hospital side.. right 2-3 blocks after Holy Family HOspital opposite St. Stansulus School ( If i am not Wrong)

One that I saw whilst smoking outside the Danish Immigration Service Centre in Copenhagen

Here is a 1970 Land Rover Series II I spotted from B'lore couple of days back. It's well kept & retain its orginality except on couple of things like the front seat upholostry, tyres (not Jeep thread), don't have indicator glass on front, etc. I couldn't check the engine as the battery was out of charge. They said everything including the 4wd & generator is working and they also said that it has got a winch which is removed & kept seperately.

Lovely pics Hani. Ya have a thing for finding these kinda beauties right:) Well maintained vehicle too. :thumbs up

That looks meticulously well maintained. Good find brother. Is there some space for her along sides the G in your garage ?;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1640568)
Here is a 1970 Land Rover Series II I spotted from B'lore couple of days back. It's well kept & retain its orginality except on couple of things like the front seat upholostry, tyres (not Jeep thread), don't have indicator glass on front, etc. I couldn't check the engine as the battery was out of charge. They said everything including the 4wd & generator is working and they also said that it has got a winch which is removed & kept seperately.

So this is how a well maintained Land Rover will look:thumbs up

nice pics hannie bhai,i used to see a similar Land rover rusting at some place near Kollam while travelling through NH 47.

yesterday I stopped over there to explore the car and took some pics:)

Pics: Land Rover Defender-landrover.jpg

Pics: Land Rover Defender-dsc02314.jpg

Pics: Land Rover Defender-dsc02313.jpg

wish this car had been on roads.

Couple of pictures of my friend's LR Defender.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1640678)
Lovely pics Hani. Ya have a thing for finding these kinda beauties right:) Well maintained vehicle too. :thumbs up

Thank you! Yup, I reach the right place, may be due to the similar tasted friends or may be due to the my passion, don't know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1640899)
That looks meticulously well maintained. Good find brother. Is there some space for her along sides the G in your garage ?;)

Thank you, but sorry no more space at my apartment, right now with 2 parking I'm manging three big cats. Even if I had space my pocket is now empty ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1640952)
So this is how a well maintained Land Rover will look:thumbs up

nice pics hannie bhai,i used to see a similar Land rover rusting at some place near Kollam while travelling through NH 47.

yesterday I stopped over there to explore the car and took some pics:)

Attachment 247714

Attachment 247715

Attachment 247716

wish this car had been on roads.

Thanks, but I feel so sad seeing its condition. Will he sell it? I'm ready to give a new life!

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1641215)
Couple of pictures of my friend's LR Defender.

Wow Manish, great find. You must arrange a drive of the same next time when I'm there. :D

Sure Hanmust .
Would be great to see the Defender and your G together .