Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2009, 13:36   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Maybe, probably, in fact, and I have to say I had doubts, but thought that that winged logo was the Bentley mark? As EssYouWe points out, (), I am not in that same class at all!

Anyway, I did think that the interior looked a bit tacky for a Bentley, which is very much a stately home on wheels!
Old 18th December 2009, 14:21   #47
BHPian

suhaas: more the faults you can find with the thing, easier is it to resist the temptation.
and about the boat even if i like it where would i take it. i live in delhi.
Old 18th December 2009, 18:11   #48
Senior - BHPian

Any idea why the hand made bike should cost so much?

@Akshay

Adventure Island.

Old 19th December 2009, 11:31   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
I do dislike those metallic central fascia finishes.

But hey, just about everything is customisable on a Bentley, so I won't have to have one on mine!
Thad,

Slightly out of context here, but I hope you haven't mistaken the Chrysler for a Bentley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
suhaas: more the faults you can find with the thing, easier is it to resist the temptation.
and about the boat even if i like it where would i take it. i live in delhi.
Well said Akshay, well said!
Old 19th December 2009, 13:20   #50
dcs
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schugun View Post
@dcs, well if you are not a sardar guy, then I don't think I saw you anywhere near that chrysler in that show. The sardar spoke to my dad and myself, gave me the brochure, CD and exchanged business cards. When I asked the price of the chrysler, he told its Rs.85 lacs. If you are working with Magus, may i know your name?
Well, you will get to know my name sooner than never, but as of now I would prefer being addressed as "dcs" only. and on account of the heavy rush, it is quite possible that you could have mistaken me to be an onlooker. anywhichways, I dont have a personality like that of Khali!! LOL

Good that you have the cd and the brochure, guess it would give you some more information that you are looking out for.

I guess too much has been said about the Chrysler by a lot. I think I should post some pics rather then playing on the keyboard, but I wonder if that would be ethical enough.
Old 19th December 2009, 20:54   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Thad,

Slightly out of context here, but I hope you haven't mistaken the Chrysler for a Bentley?
Already admitted to it.

--- Which means I won't be allowed to buy a Bentley now; they are fussy who they sell to

Hey ho...
Old 19th December 2009, 22:05   #52
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Already admitted to it.

--- Which means I won't be allowed to buy a Bentley now; they are fussy who they sell to

Hey ho...
'Tis the season to be jolly! So you could try again!
Old 19th December 2009, 23:33   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcs View Post
Well, you will get to know my name sooner than never, but as of now I would prefer being addressed as "dcs" only. and on account of the heavy rush, it is quite possible that you could have mistaken me to be an onlooker. anywhichways, I dont have a personality like that of Khali!! LOL

Good that you have the cd and the brochure, guess it would give you some more information that you are looking out for.

I guess too much has been said about the Chrysler by a lot. I think I should post some pics rather then playing on the keyboard, but I wonder if that would be ethical enough.
well btw when I was at the magus stall, we were the only onlookers at that point of time, so there was no chance that I would have mistaken you to be an onlooker. The reason why I asked your name was because I know the name of the magus person (Sardar) whom I spoke to.

There is nothing wrong in posting pictures after all they are just cars.
Old 20th December 2009, 15:31   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
Any idea why the hand made bike should cost so much?

This will help you a wee bit

Cannondale Bicycle Corp. - History

They are the leading manufacturer for bike in USA with excellent hand made bike out of aluminum. The model show in the pic is a Cannondale RUSH which cost around $1500 in USA. Now that would be around 70k rupees in India. So for 85k its not such a bad deal considering you get absolutely perfect hand made bike that can be used for marathon.

for more info on rush have a look here.

2009 Cannondale Bikes - Rush

hope this helps.
Old 21st December 2009, 13:29   #55
BHPian

Whether the 300c is 70L or 85L, its STILL massively overpriced in my opinion! They are taxis here in Singapore, and I still prefer riding the E-class or Sonata taxis as they are more comfortable! The 300c feels like a barge (not yacht or boat), and is not as spacious from the inside as it seems.

Also, scissor doors? For a CEO?
Old 21st December 2009, 13:50   #56
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcs View Post
I work with Magus Cars
@DCS, at the end of the day you work for a company who wants to sell cars and you should show more etiquette in replying to customers/potential customers/onlookers and others, however wrong they are. You could have answered in a more polite manner. It is my opinion and may be different from your point of view.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks