Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2010, 06:46   #46
BHPian

Does it really matter " who has the most HP " , lets grow up guys " who has the most fun to drive" .

Im glad all the GTR's owners are going their own route some like HP some like handling.

The real test would be the owners of these cars to use the car to the limit after the mods are done and then push the performance and personal envelope further.
Old 16th October 2010, 08:18   #47
BHPian

this is about the skyline. not ecks, i just stated that he isnt going to settle f-or any less cause in the article it says to stay tuned for part 2 blah blah blah the next step. anyways i just want to see the skyline when its back and on the road soon. and ripping.
Old 17th October 2010, 10:35   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideman View Post
this is about the skyline. not ecks, i just stated that he isnt going to settle f-or any less cause in the article it says to stay tuned for part 2 blah blah blah the next step. anyways i just want to see the skyline when its back and on the road soon. and ripping.
This is not about Skyline. This is about GT-R, R35
Old 18th October 2010, 01:08   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideman View Post
dont expect ecks to be settling for anything less. On top of that its not hp that counts, its driving skill and also if you get stuck behind a cab driving or whatever then there is luck too. oh yeah, and also you actually need to drive a car like that and not let it lie around and become pickle. so im looking forward to seeing the car actually fly past me then ; ) since you are confirming that yes it is being made into a rocket. time will tell.

plus there is a big diff between wheel rated horse power and crank. you're talking crank i think.
are you sure your gonna let that happen?? As far as I know you,you would practically get into a crazy street race with him and you 2 would create music with your exhaust notes and the other poor drivers like me, would just see your tail lights getting smaller and smaller from our windscreens.

Last edited by S2!!! : 18th October 2010 at 01:18.
Old 18th October 2010, 08:28   #50
BHPian

no no, i have to wait for a year till my 1000hp/850rwhp arrives and its definitely not going to be as tame as a GT-R 35 with paddle shifts and launch control along with 4 wheel drive. My recipe is pretty opposite, manual, rear wheel drive and no traction control and driving assists.
Old 19th October 2010, 08:50   #51
Senior - BHPian

Its nice to hear about 1000rwhp /awhp cars, but its a complete waste of time and money. a P800ish is probably the most perfect pkg, fast enough to ruin most anything and could be slowed to take it on the road course where the car is meant to be.

In india we barely have high HP cars, so everyone has their panties up in a bunch, ppl have absolutely no clue how hard or rather impossible it is to hook up the tires for these kinds of power levels. You need far better road surfaces than any indian roads come with.

Dont get me wrong, I am a proponent of having high HP cars, but there is a limit to usable power. I live in the US and have seen plenty of high HP cars, after all this is literally the birth place and since I am actively involved in this area myself, I can tell you how useless anything over 700-800 really is. The R35 can handle more cuz of the AWD setup, a RWD car is going to be smoking tires while my 600hp AWD car would smoke it upto 200-250kph.

Inside man, its nice to see a RWD build but how many high HP cars have you ever tried to hook?

Last edited by 1Day : 19th October 2010 at 08:52.
Old 19th October 2010, 11:25   #52
BHPian

if i comment on that here i would be going off topic, you can discuss that on the supercharged m3 e92 and mustang thread.
Old 19th October 2010, 19:19   #53
BANNED

well i experienced the car and got to say I LOVE it and am considering to get one myself this particular gtr has to be experienced to know what it is you cant just describe it in words .
Old 19th October 2010, 20:43   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
well i experienced the car and got to say I LOVE it and am considering to get one myself this particular gtr has to be experienced to know what it is you cant just describe it in words .
The 2011 GTR is just out for you !
Old 19th October 2010, 21:02   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Give it a shot. We will be more than glad to hear your take.
PS: Did you drive it after the latest mods?
Old 19th October 2010, 23:42   #56
BANNED

i didnt drive it but the ride was sufficient to convince me.

1st - the ride was according to my liking i.e it was comortable according to supercar standards ( in the comfort setting with 20'' rims) and was very very impressive in sport mode ( R mode) .

2. Performance is mind blowing. Its way faster than a M3 and im expecting this car to be something near a lp560 .

Overall something i really want to get .
Old 20th October 2010, 00:05   #57
Team-BHP Support

Well.. it will have to first beat a certain deep-pearlescent-purple R34 GT-R with a little 1000hp sticker on the boot and more than just one massive turbo sticking out of the hood!
Old 20th October 2010, 00:17   #58
Senior - BHPian

Is the Bangalore collector's R34 GTR in the midnight purple shade? wow!!! thats my dream shade on a car and some day i will have it on my car.
Old 20th October 2010, 02:19   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i didnt drive it but the ride was sufficient to convince me.

1st - the ride was according to my liking i.e it was comortable according to supercar standards ( in the comfort setting with 20'' rims) and was very very impressive in sport mode ( R mode) .

2. Performance is mind blowing. Its way faster than a M3 and im expecting this car to be something near a lp560 .

Overall something i really want to get .
M3 is not in the same league as the GT-R anyways, regardless of the mods and I am not talking about prestige here.

As for the LP560, it will be toast too, I can pass by a 560 no problem and I dont have the turbo upgrades yet
Old 20th October 2010, 08:56   #60
BHPian

@ 1Day i wasn't talking about the M3 being 1000 bhp. I just said you can talk about it there.
plus, i prefer manual cars so in my opinion its not superior, its about personal opinion.
so if your still willing to discuss it there then you can.

@ 1day - cause of this post - M3 is not in the same league as the GT-R anyways, regardless of the mods and I am not talking about prestige here.

i think you need to do research of how a naturally aspirated v8 of only 4ltrs can rev that high... i think the gtr is a great car, but its personal opinion, i dont go around dissing other cars do i?

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Technocrat : 21st October 2010 at 01:41. Reason: Please read the note in your post, thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks