Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2007, 18:48   #1036
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Jay I had posted this earlier in the same thread.
You have posted pics of the rear, i have posted pic of the front... No harm done i guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
was it a brand new buy or a secondhand one since the car sports delhi plates?
have no idea speedy, was passing by and clicked the snap.
Old 15th October 2007, 20:18   #1037
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Running on stock wheels, roads too rough on it or something new on the way?
yup. something is on its way. was looking for a buyer for this. quoting 85 lacs minus the wheels. looks like hes found it. don't wanna reveal what he's getting till he actually gets it. was previously supposed to be delivered in august.
Old 15th October 2007, 20:21   #1038
BHPian

spotted an M5 (grey color) outside java city lavelle road on sunday. no ends with 25. sorry no pics. don't like to shoot pics of cars unless i know the owner.
Old 15th October 2007, 20:31   #1039
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftaar View Post
spotted an M5 (grey color) outside java city lavelle road on sunday. no ends with 25. sorry no pics. don't like to shoot pics of cars unless i know the owner.
It is not an M5, one of the first new 5's in B'lore. It actually should have taxi plates like his Rolls Royce!

Quote:
yup. something is on its way. was looking for a buyer for this. quoting 85 lacs minus the wheels. looks like hes found it. don't wanna reveal what he's getting till he actually gets it. was previously supposed to be delivered in august.
85L for a used S350L, might as well buy a new one

Last edited by ajmat : 15th October 2007 at 20:32.
Old 15th October 2007, 21:50   #1040
BHPian

Quote:
It is not an M5, one of the first new 5's in B'lore. It actually should have taxi plates like his Rolls Royce!
its surely M5. dont think it's his. met him sat night. didn't mention it. also...it was proper ka reg car. don't wanna mention the whole no. however...i did see it in central park when i'd gone there for brunch last sunday. rr owner was there too. again...didn't mention it. he usually would.

85L for a used S350L, might as well buy a new one
it's got 'stuff' in it. bought it in mumbai. supposedly for the same price. rarely loses more than 2-3 lacs every time he sells.
Old 15th October 2007, 21:53   #1041
BHPian

there used to be another M5...used to be parked in the club sometimes. havent seen it in a while. no. was M 5. amazing!!
Old 16th October 2007, 08:58   #1042
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
there used to be another M5...used to be parked in the club sometimes. havent seen it in a while. no. was M 5. amazing!!

its surely M5. dont think it's his. met him sat night. didn't mention it. also...it was proper ka reg car. don't wanna mention the whole no. however...i did see it in central park when i'd gone there for brunch last sunday. rr owner was there too. again...didn't mention it. he usually would.
The blue one in the club is the first M5 into India.

The grey ** - - 25 one is not an M5. It was in Bangalore before the M5 was even launched. During the the DRI crackdown, the car's plates were switched to yellow. Again, I have seen the car regularly in the club. Obviously you would see it in Central Park as they run the place. Technically as the cars are taxi's and should be available to hire, one can take more liberties in mentioning this.
Old 16th October 2007, 09:15   #1043
BHPian

Bentley!!

Spotted a bottle green coloured Bentley on Airport road. . .DL registration, It was beautiful. . .will upload the photograph soon
Old 16th October 2007, 11:00   #1044
BHPian

Quote:
The blue one in the club is the first M5 into India.

The grey ** - - 25 one is not an M5. It was in Bangalore before the M5 was even launched. During the the DRI crackdown, the car's plates were switched to yellow. Again, I have seen the car regularly in the club. Obviously you would see it in Central Park as they run the place. Technically as the cars are taxi's and should be available to hire, one can take more liberties in mentioning this.
ajmat...it could be. i'll try and find out from him. i know he owns the place. we were at a brunch together. so you're saying that A B is changing hotel taxi plates to regular? woah!! what about the M5 with the number M 5? used to see it in the club too.
Old 16th October 2007, 11:02   #1045
BHPian

i haven't seen anyone mention this...ranjit had a black cayenne turbo. reason why most people havent seen it? had it for a grand total of 6 days! didn't like the suv format. went and changed it for the A6. oh yeah...sold it to someone without losing anything except registration, taxes etc.!!
Old 16th October 2007, 11:40   #1046
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
i haven't seen anyone mention this...ranjit had a black cayenne turbo. reason why most people havent seen it? had it for a grand total of 6 days! didn't like the suv format. went and changed it for the A6. oh yeah...sold it to someone without losing anything except registration, taxes etc.!!
Cayenne Turbo seen in the club a lot. The A6 came after the 911 was sold then made place for a CLS and SL55, now the S class. I think the Cayenne came bfore the S Class.
Old 16th October 2007, 13:12   #1047
BHPian

Lambo...

A friend of mine spotted this......

Old 16th October 2007, 21:23   #1048
Senior - BHPian

Nice pic!!
Is the guy driving the Lambo trying to cut across traffic,and turn around in front of the Sumo? Kinda risky!
Old 16th October 2007, 21:42   #1049
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Nice pic!!
Is the guy driving the Lambo trying to cut across traffic,and turn around in front of the Sumo? Kinda risky!
Doing a U-turn on cubbon road
Old 16th October 2007, 22:14   #1050
Senior - BHPian

nice clear picture of the car. nice to see it from another angle. even an auto looks bigger than it.

nitin thats a toyota qualis not a sumo .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks